4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Absolutely Wonderful!!

Comments about Gain 2X Ultra Plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent:

Gain 2X Ultra Plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent is terrific! The smell is fantastic. This detergent gets my clothes really clean, and keeps them smelling fresh for weeks after I wash. After using this product, my clothes are very soft, so I don't even use fabric softener. This is such a great product. I absolutely recommend it.

Incredible scent!

This is my favorite liquid laundry detergent. My laundry dreams would be complete if this detergent came in the form of a pod as well. That is the only reason why I am giving this product an 8 instead of a 10. Pods are much more convenient for me because I am a college student. I do not like having to go down three flights of stairs while lugging around a big heavy bottle of liquid laundry detergent in addition to my huge sack of clothes.

This liquid laundry detergent makes my clothes and sheets feel incredibly soft. I do not even have to use bounce. No other laundry detergent can produce results like Gain can.

Like all of Gain's products, this laundry detergent smells out of this world. There is nothing more amazing than falling asleep with freshly laundered sheets that smell like this detergent. In addition to my sheets, my clothes come out smelling equally wonderful.

I Love this product!

My husband works in a mill and his clothes get really dirty. The 2x Ultra Gain get his clothes clean, soft and smelling great.

It gets the dirt and oil off his clothes. It even works great on tough food and makeup stains. I put a very small amount on the area, rub it into the fabric and let it sit while I get the rest of the load together. After it goes thru the wash cycle, the clothes come out looking great. This is my favorite laundry soap by far.

The scent is fantastic! My bath towels smell as fresh when I'm ready to use them as the day they came out of the laundry.

Gets my laundry clean, fresh & soft.No fabric softener required

from Tiny Town, GA

I bought a container of liquid **Gain 2X Ultra Plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent** because I had a coupon for it and because I had recently purchased and used *Gain with Febreze Freshness Hawaiian Aloha Liquid Laundry Detergentt* and I really like it a lot.

I honestly did not think I would like the **Gain 2X Ultra Plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent** as well as the Aloha Gain, but I was WRONG because in my opinion, it's even better!

This detergent doesn't only get your laundry extra clean and make it smell wonderful, it also makes it feel soft as if you had used a separate fabric softener when, in fact, you didn't.

This concentrated detergent takes only a very small amount to get my laundry extremely bright and clean, which is no easy task considering I have 4 very active sons and I can hardly ever eat anything without spilling it on myself! It also has a lovely fragrance...fresh and a bit different than other detergents I have used. It's infused with "a touch of jasmine whispers, lavender notes, a pinch of peach and a lemon twist.". Trust me, it smells delicious..better than it sounds!

**Gain 2X Ultra Plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent** may seem as if it's a bit more expensive than many other liquid laundry detergents, but when you take into consideration the facts that you hardly ever need to use stain removers, bleach or a color safe bleach with it, and you don't have to add a fabric softener to it--you really end up spending less when you use this Gain 2X Ultra Plus than some of the less expensive brands of detergents.

I have been quite impressed with **Gain 2X Ultra Plus a Touch of Softness Simply Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent** and I recommend it. It's a big bang for yor buck!

Gain 2X Ultra Plus with Touch of Softness is the best period.

from West Point, NE

I have tried alot of different laundry products in my life, but all pale in comparison to Gain. You might even say that I am a Gain-fanatic.

The reason for my opinions are simple:

First off, the cleaning power is like no other. Gain has always kept my clothes clean and newer-looking for longer than any other laundry detergent. My socks seem to stay white and stains are never an issue.

Secondly, I love the smell. If they bottled that smell in an aerosol, I would buy 20 bottles and go wild! Even my laundry room smells like pure heaven, not to mention when I open the closets or dressers after putting my clothes away.

I know it sounds like I am over-selling it a bit, but Gain is worth a try especially if you are budget conscious.