Other Herbs:

Gaia Herbs Adrenal Support Professional Caps

Gaia Adrenal Support Delivers

from West Jordan, UT

Comments about Gaia Herbs Adrenal Support Professional Caps:

When I first tried Gaia Adrenal Support, I was sceptical. However, I was desperate for some releif. I knew my feelings of anxiety were due in part to my adreniline response being overactive. My experience with this supplement is that it helps. I felt calmer and able to function better. In addition, it does not appear to have any adverse effects. In my opinion, it is worth the price. The box advises to take this supplement with food and I found out why...I took it on an empty stomach once and had herbal burps for a while.

Great adrenal support

from Marion, NC

Comments about Gaia Herbs Adrenal Support Professional Caps:

Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health is a great supplement. I was so overtired and drained from weak adrenals.. barely wanted to get out of bed. I have taken adrenals before and knew they really helped but never Gaias brand, it was previously raw adrenals which more give you adrenals rather than the Gaia which supports the adrenals to work better on their own. It digests nicely easily, no after taste or repeating. Its purely herbs which makes me comfortable that my system wont be compromised or pushed too hard. The price is comprable to any other good brand of adrenal support as well. they say to take 2 capsules 2 times a day but i have felt significant improvement with taking just 2 capsules a day! they are also vegetarian capsules, thats a plus!