Other Electronic & Computer Accessories:

Easy to use car charger.

This is great car charger and is super easy to use. I first got the need for this charger after I bought my iPod. I had bought it from a friend so it was literally on the iPod itself. I then noticed that I would take it with me when I went to work in the morning. Then by the time I got home, the battery would be so dead it wouldn't even turn on. I then started leaving it on the charger longer but, I still had the same problem. I then thought to myself, if I had a car charger, this problem would be eliminated. So, I started to look for one on line. It took a while because I wanted one that I knew was of good quality but, it needed to be at a reasonable price. So I searched and searched until I finally found this one. It was exactly what I was looking for and at a great price. It also came in lots of colors, an added bonus for me. I choose the pink because it was the same color as my iPod's case. It has worked excellently sense I've gotten it.

A decent product.

I have one of these for the cigarette lighter for my car. It is a very convenient way to charge your iPhone in your car. However, I need to keep on rotating it to find the "hot spot" in the cigarette lighter so that it actually works! It's a hit or miss whether it will charge my phone. It's a smart idea, but it doesn't always work. It also makes a buzzing noise, which is very annoying.

Works for all usb connecting cords!

Comments about GTMax USB Mini Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation:

I bought the GTMax USB Mini Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation when my car charger broke and all I was left with was my usb connecting cable. I was able to use this car charger for not only my iPod, but also my iPhone, iPad, and my husband's Android phone. They all charged perfectly fine with this cable connection and had no issues. Of course, I didn't use this charger for the other products every day, but only when they were dead and I didn't have my charging cords around. This car charger charged my device quickly, and worked great for about a year, when it also suddenly stopped working. It is well priced, and I was surprised that it lasted as long as it did since it was so cheap. I will be purchasing the car charger adapter again in the future.

A decent product.

Easy to use car charger.

If the glove fits

I bought this for my iPod the other day and I have no complaints. It uses the cigarette lighter. It charges fast. Bright vibrant colors are perfect for young teens. Not only is it for iPods, but for anything with a USB port. Versatile makes it even better.

I love this.

This charger is perfect. I'm young, and often go out at night. Before, I was worried about getting lost, or running out of gas and my phone be dead. This charger not only will charge my phone, but my zune, or anything other charger with a usb end on it. I absolutely love this charger. It is durable. I've dropped it in water multiple times and it still works (after I let if dry a little). It's an amazing charger.

Good product

This product is super helpful when you need to charge your phone in the car or if your in a hurry. I use mine all the time and it works great! It is one of the coolest inventions i have seen and i'm very happy it was made. Its easy to use and charges quickly too.

It fits!

The GT Max USB mini car charger is the perfect accessory for an iPod. It's small design offers a minimal amount of space usage. The color options favor any one person. And the GT Max USB mini car charger is just so cute and small. It does not take up a lot of room in the actual cars' cigarette lighter or any other place used for storage. And the price rage is not so bad as well.

Pretty Good

I have purchased a few of these products and they function pretty well. They are exactly what you think they are. They can be hooked up similar to the charger of a GPS on a car. No need to worry about wasting gas because it barely even puts a dent in it. Not only that but it charges fairly quickly if you ask me. I think that this product should have been invented a while ago. Use it for my iphone, as well as my kids' iphone. My entire family loves it. If you haven't done so already, I highly suggest going out and getting one for yourself because they can come in real handy one day. I guarantee it.

Hot Pink Ipod adapter

My ipod battery does not stay charged for very long and was always dying on me. So I was really in need of a car charger since I am always traveling or on the go. I just recently bought this on ebay. I also saw it on amazon for a much cheaper price but I had already bought it by then. I love the color of it and how small it is. I always keep it in my purse so I'll have it handy if my ipod battery is running low. I really like it, so much that I bought the matching hot pink cord to use with it, but that hasn't come yet. Let me tell you this does come in handy .It does exactly the job i want and need it to. If you are thinking about getting it I would say definitely go for it!

Mini USB Car Charger

from Gainesville, MO

Compact, bright color, easy to use. It works great to charge my Smart Phone or Kindle Fire HD Tablet using my car's cigarette lighter. It is easy to take with you in your purse or it stores easily in your glove box or console of your car. The bright color makes it easy to find.