Other Supplements:
GNC Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green ironfree

GNC Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green ironfree

These maximum mega green vitamins rock!

from Mount Juliet, TN

Comments about GNC Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green ironfree:

My husband and I switched over from another brand of green vitamins to the GNC maximum greens ultra mega green vitamins about 9 months ago and I have no complaints at all.  As a matter of fact I feel better and better and so does my husband.  The other brand we were using had us taking three a day.  With these GNC vitamins you only take two a day.  (This is a huge plus because 1- they last longer and 2- who wants to swallow and extra pill everyday if they don't have to)  We have tried various kinds of vitamins over the years, and we would always feel a lag in our energy levels right after lunch.  This just became normal to us.  When we were introduced to the green vitamins though, man was there a huge difference!  We had energy to spare at the end of the day, and as an added bonus, we got more accomplished around the house.  I would highly recommend these vitamins to anyone.  We have given our overnight guests a sample on occasions when they have forgotten their own vitamins at home.  They noticed a big difference in just one day!  That ranks up there pretty high in my book.