4.8

GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron

4.8

Pros

Cons

best hair straightner ever!!! close ur eyes n buy it.

I hv used 3 other brands prior to this one...all well known.... but what a difference this one makes....takes me 2 minutes or less (medium length). i dont use any straightner spray yet my hair stays super shiny. the hair remains that way fr upto 2 days even though my hair is oily n frizzy. the curls are eazy to make and looks dramatic. i can also straighten and add volume to my hair by simply holding it in a slanted position. it is soo easy that when my my 2 sisters came to visit me and used it once they decided to buy one for themselves.

Used one in my salon.. I perfer the Paul Mitchell!

I have used teh GHD in my salon plenty of times.. BUt its hot realy all its made out to be.. For one I feel it is very heavy. I mean every hair dresser looks for the easiest, lightest equiptment.. Espsecially us old school Folks!.. Also the GHD was pricier than many other brands even Chi. Which to be honest is not one of my favorite peices of equiptment either. But out of all the product on the market from price and results.. I would rather stick with the Paul Mitchell 2 inch.. Simple light and efficent! GHD was alson bulky, big and a hasle to lug around and store at the salon. It bearly fit our holding slots. Could you imagine in your hands all day! I think this product should be equivulant to chi.. But less than Paul Mitchell. Its Gets just about as hot. And does not make your hair steaming! But in over all preformance I am not a big fan nor believer in this product! You would just have to try for yourself..

Awesome product!

from TN

Comments about GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron:

I absolutely love my GHD hair straightener. Originally I went into our local beauty supply store wanting to buy a CHI, but of course they were sold out. I couldn't wait for a new shipment and found this GHD hair straightener. The sales person told me it is comparable to the CHI. I have to say that is so true! It works just as good as my old CHI. I prefer GHD actually! It gets hot really fast and it is so durable! My hair is down to my waist and fairly thick so my straightener has had a lot of use. After 5 years it still works as good as it did when I first bought it! So I would definitely say it is worth the high price it has. They also have other colors and patterns if your someone who likes to personalized their stuff. Mine is actually light pink! I would recommend this flat iron to people with all types of hair, as my friends with different hair types have used mine and it works great for them too.

Great! This flat iron always leaves my hair straight and silky.

Amazing durability! I've been using my flat iron for five years and it's still working perfectly.

Love love love!

Comments about GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron:

If you couldn't tell by the title, I absolutely love this straightener. I use it on a daily basis and unlike other straighteners, this one has kept up with me! It heats up quickly, and straightens my hair in less than 15 minutes. Other straighteners I've used have taken me up to a half an hour to straighten completely. Despite its hot temperature, my hair isn't left dry, dull and damaged. I believe this is one of the best straighteners on the market, if not the best. Definitely worth every penny spent buying it.

measures up to chi!

Comments about GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron:

I had this hair straightener for a good 6 years before I ended up having to replace it. Before this, I had a chi. This is the only hair straightener i have been able to find that matches up the heat and power of a salon professional straightener :) It isn't too expensive either. It helps prevent minimum breakage also. love it

The Flat Iron Of all Flat Irons

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron:

My Mom purchased the GHD Classic 1" flat iron for me after my old flat iron stopped working. I have really course hair and I relax it so I needed a really good set of flat irons, so my Mom went out and got me these. I will admit they are a little pricey but they are certainly worth the steepness in the price. These irons leave my hair feeling soft and straightens my course hair just the way their supposed to. I have really enjoyed my GHD Classic 1" Flat Iron. I would certainly suggest these to a fried or family.

This GHD flat iron is very effective in doing what it has advertised. When I first got this iron, I was a little bit skeptic because it was so expensive and I had never tried them before, but I decided to try them and the worked great. I have finally found the flat iron for me.

The GHD iron is light weight and have a easy grip when using to straighten your hair. I have even dropped mine a few times and they have come out without a scratch and they still work as if they did when I first got them!

Overall

Comments about GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron:

Okay so I know the price tag can scare a lot of people away but seriously, this is WORTH the investment! I have extremely thick, Italian wavy hair and it is seriously hard to straighten. I've always used really cheap straighteners that I would burn through fast so I decided to invest in a better one. This one heats up in about 20 seconds and can pass through my super thick hair with no problem.

I love this straightener but this product is too expensive.

Comments about GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron:

I like this straightener. It works, but I don't think it's honestly worth it. I think other less expensive straighteners work just as well. I don't see why the price is so high. It doesn't work any better than other flat irons. I think this product is very comparable to Chi. It works for a whole but the results where off fast. I wouldn't consider buying this product again. It's price is too high, for the results. The results wear off easily. The straightener doesn't leave a bad smell but I do feel like it a little bit more damaging to my hair. It's cord is an ok length. It's heating time is precisely good. It's good for only a few types of hair, in my opinion.

At first, this products results work greatly, but they wear off. In humidity, the results wear off, wear as with the Chi, the results last through humidity. I don't think this flat iron will work with every type of hair.

I do love this products durability. This product I feel like it can last very long.

The Holy Grail of Flat Irons

from Abilene, TX

Comments about GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron:

GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron is my holy grail of flat irons. I have very long, thick hair that is slightly wavy and is sometimes difficult to manage. My GHD flat iron works extremely well on my hair, helping me to achieve multiple styles with small effort. I cannot believe how quickly it heats up, once turned on it takes less than one minute for it to be ready. Once ready, it can make my hair pin straight, make perfect curls, or create bouncy waves. Best of all, it does all of this without damaging my hair due to its ceramic plates. I've owned it for over one year and it is still in perfect condition, despite its many, many uses.

BEST, BEST, BEST

from Hyattsville, MD

Comments about GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron:

Since becoming a stylist over 13 years ago, I've been looking for that perfect flat irons that will never fail. I've gone through 7 flat irons over the past 13 years. I purchase my GHD over 4 years ago and needless to say, I still have it. I purchased it in purple that also came along with the mini flat iron as well. Best product ever on the market. I'm thinking about purchasing an additional one just to have as a backup. But I don't think I will need it.

This styler is fabulous

from Brigham City, UT

Comments about GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron:

the reason i didnt do very good is i believe all stylers should be ceramic, but other then that very nice styler. the bag it came in is a little small, i have a hard time putting it in there. am a little afraid i might break it trying to put it in. it heats up within secounds and it lets you know when it is ready with a little beep. also i like the feature that it will turn off in 30 minutes if not used. i think it should be ten or 15 minutes, but still a good concept. fits very well in my hands and the cord turns 360 so it wont get in the way.

Straight hair, without the frizz

from Edgerton, WI

Comments about GHD Classic 1" Styler Flat Iron:

After my last straightner died, I decided not to go for the cheapest brand and invest some money in a decent straightner. I am glad I did. This straightner heats up in less than a minute (awesome for a busy mom), and the heat is even over the ceramic plates. My hair gets straight fast, and does not frizz up within minutes of being done ( I have, medium length, fine hair, that is naturally wavy/curly).
I have recommended this straightner numerous times, and my friends all seem to be happy with it as well