Other Washing Machines:

GE Top Load Washers

Does the job

from Austin, TX

Comments about GE Top Load Washers:

We received a GE top load washer as a hand me down from a relative when the matching dryer stopped working, and she got a new set. Overall it has done the job, and I certainly can't complain about the price. I am a little surprised the washer is still running, given its age. The washer is pretty loud, even with the laundry room door closed. Also, somehow the spout where you would pour liquid fabric softener tends to get really dirty and is inconvenient to clean. The washer does a decent job of getting our clothes clean, and the cycles are relatively quick. I am happy with the washer overall but would love to upgrade to a newer, quieter model.

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

I've had it for over 20 years.

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about GE Top Load Washers:

My GE washing machine has lasted me over 20 years and three states. Even sat in storage for a few months until we found a home here in Michigan. I can't complain about this product. Holds plenty of clothes, and towels. I've been very happy. They do not make products like they use to. Still cleans our clothes like it did in the beginning. I hope it lasts for many years to come.

A must have to get it done is a GE washer!!!

from Hixson, TN

Comments about GE Top Load Washers:

When we moved into our rental house at the beginning of the year out washer died a few weeks after moving in.  We knew that we would be buying a house in the next year so we decided to just go out and buy our own to have to move along with us.  This washer is absolutely a must have for someone with a family.  I love the different size levels for the loads.  Sometimes I have a few items that must be washed but the super size load is very handy for towels, sheets and even comforters.  I love all the options that this washer gives me for size, water temperature, and the actual options for soaking and washing.  It is easy to use and is very fast. It is also soooo quiet!!!  Sometimes I even forget that I have clothes in there because I can not even hear it running.  If I did not have this washer there would be no way that I could keep up with all the clothes that comes with having 2 kids!!  I would recommend this to anyone anyday!!!!!

I wouldn't use anything but a GE Top Loader.

from 472031002

Comments about GE Top Load Washers:

I'm retired which means I get to sit home and watch TV,read and go on vacation, right! WRONG!!! My sweet loving wife informed me that while she is still working outside the home the I should be more than happy to do some household chores.

Well I can't stand to put clothes back on that I've taken off. So I said I'd do the laundry. What a job. I complained to my wife every day. Doing laundry for 4 was terrible.

That is until our washing machine broke down. What a blessed day. We went to the store and bought a brand new GE Top Loading Washing Machine. Load size small,large and super. I get done in half the time. Load size is larger and run time is faster.

A GE Top Loading Washing Machine is the only way to go if you have to have clean clothes and don't want to take all day getting the job done.

By the way, I still complain to my wife. If I don't I'm afraid she'll give me something else to do.

have fun

from Olmsted Falls, OH

Comments about GE Top Load Washers:

The GE washer is a great product that is strudy and built for a family and the multiple loads of laundry we all have. It is reasonably priced and delivers with good performance. It has multiple cycles and power to wash all types of clothes from delicates to very stained clothes. It is a good product. We had previously owned this same product and even though heavy use got 10 great years out of it before we had to buy this new product. We went with the same brand and the only difference was a few upgraded features like an additional delicate wash cycle and a larger tank that supported larger loads and clothes, as well as a stainless steel tank. It is a worth while purchase.