Other Washing Machines:
Top Load Washers
GE Top Load Washer

GE Top Load Washer

My GE Top Loader still running strong after 4 years!

from Eagle Mountain, UT

Comments about GE Top Load Washer:

I've owned my current GE Top Loader (19 cycle) washer for 4 years.  I purchased it for a new home because I was so pleased with the one I had in my last home!  I'm still satisfied with the quality of cleanliness of my wash including pet-hair removal.  The washer continues to spin every load throughly, leaving no need to double-spin.

I am always able to fit my queen sized comforter in the washer and every corner of it is wetted and washed.  And I have definitely run a wash full of jeans and have had no problems at all!

My favorite part of this washer is the features.  I often want to pre-soak heavily stained garments, like from grassstains or mud and I love that I can 'set-it-and-forget-it'.  I also often will use the double rinse function for sheets and towles.  It is outstanding to get all these features for the price!

I have only recently noticed a squeaking sound during the 'gentle' wash cycle, but this has not effected the quality of cleanliness.  For doing 10 loads a week, I've been very satisfied.