Other Refrigerators:
GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator GTS18SBXSS

GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator GTS18SBXSS

great refrigerator

Comments about GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator GTS18SBXSS:

i really like the overall appearance of the top freezer refrigerator. i would recommend this fridge to anyone on the mareket

Noise Level
sometimes my freezer makes weird clicking noises but it's in my apartment so i don't think it's my fault. its not really loud or obnoxious. i only notice it when i am standing near it and it happens

Interior Organization
i with the deli drawer was just a little bit larger

Temperature Control
even when i'm cooking and opening the refrigerator all the time it never seem to get to warm or too cold. my old fridge used to overcompensate after being open a lot and freeze everything. i'm glad that this one does not do that.

solid shelves are very easy to clean and because they are clear it makes it easier to see how clean it really is. you can also see through to the lower shelves to see what is below them.

even though i got the refrigerator with my apartment there are no scratches or signs of major wear. so if say its very durable

i really like the fact that it is shiny but it does smudge easily but it is easy to see when you need to clean it on the upside

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

I think they made it too cheap!

from Dowagiac, MI

Comments about GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator GTS18SBXSS:

I wish I would have spend more money and got a better model. If you open the refrigerator more than a few times in one day a humming noise starts and doesn't go away. It's so loud I had to unplug the refrigerator because we had company and we couldn't even talk over the noise. The shelves are hard to move to clean. Once you get them out it's hard to get them back in the right position. Ice maker works great and lots of room in the freezer. Not happy with the stainless steel on the doors. It's hard to keep looking good. No matter what I use the always look streaked!

• Noise Level: