Other Refrigerators:
Top-Freezer Refrigerators
GE
GTH18GBDBB
GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator

Summary

Your GE refrigerator is the largest and most visible appliance in your kitchen so it has to look great As trends in kitchen decor change so must refrigerators Fortunately GE is a leader in refrigerator style and design And with GE you never

GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator

• Temperature Control:

An average reliable refrigerator.

This GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator doesn't have the bells and whistles of other refrigerators, but it is reliable with a cheaper price tag. This fridge is reliable and does what it should do. The food stays frozen in the freezer, the food stays cold in the fridge. It does have an ice maker and the shelves and drawers remove for easy cleaning. The downside to it is that it can be noisy, the ice maker and the refrigerator itself. We also have a little trouble regulating temperature, although nothing significant as far as food getting to warm etc. Some food tends to freeze when placed in the back of the refrigerator and that is difficult to regulate. The shelving and drawers are durable, with one small drawer under the top shelf and two larger drawers for produce at the bottom of the fridge. There is also a small compartment on the inside of the door for butter etc. If you're looking for a reliable and simple fridge, check this one out.

GE top freezer refrigerator

We purchased this fridge a few months ago. It is roomy inside and keeps things cold but some things on the bottom shelf freeze It is also very noisy when it runs. Overall it is an OK fridge, especially for the money spent.

Noise Level
This fridge is very noisy when it runs! It sounds like a freight train coming through the kitchen! The kids always run to the door to see who is coming in the drive way when the fridge compressor starts to run.

Interior Organization
It is big and roomy inside, plenty of room for everything we need. The bins are room and hold plenty of fresh fruits and veggies.

Temperature Control
Things freeze on the bottom shelf sometimes . We have adjusted the temp many times and it seems things always freeze on the bottom shelf no matter what the temperature is set at.

The fridge is very easy to clean.

So far the fridge is holding up well, but we haven't had it very long. It replaced a 30+year old fridge and I am doubting it will hold up as well.

The design is basic and suits our needs well.

a good refrigerator

from Sn antonio,Tx

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker

• Small Kitchens

Comments about GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

It fits right in where our RV fridge used to be. Cheaper than the parts to fix our old Dometic fridge. The cubic feet say it's slightly smaller, but we feel both the fridge and freezer section seem bigger somehow. Maybe better arrangement. LOVE the many slots to put the shelves into. Makes it easier to setup one section for tall things like milk gallons.

VERY quiet.
Small drip tray in back was broken (probably from factory since the box and foam were in great shape)
This is a refrigerator. It keeps things cold. The freezer is a little small, but it's not like there's any reason to assume or expect otherwise. Most people could get by with this and a cheap chest freezer, saving a lot of money on a full-size refrigerator/freezer unit.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

"I would buy this product again and again"

from Lake Charles, LA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well

• Small Kitchens

Comments about GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

Had to replace old one that was over 20 years old so I went with the same brand. It really works well runs quite and is very easy to clean. I like the black color it really shines.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Works forever

Comments about GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I have owned this refrigerator for 7 years. It is still keeping things cold and freezing. I would highly recommend this refrigerator. It is very easy to keep clean and to pull out to clean behind. In fact I moved it by myself just two days ago to clean behind and it moved without messing up my floors.

Very easy to keep clean inside and out

GE top freezer refrigerator

Temperature Control

The fridge is very easy to clean.

The design is basic and suits our needs well.

• Temperature Control:

I love this refrigerator!!!

Comments about GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I had a couple of fridges over the years. None of them would last beyond a year or so. Sometimes the freezers wouldn't keep cool or the food at the bottom of fridge would spoil quickly. When I received this refrigerator, I was skeptical due to my pervious bad luck. I have to say that after having it for a few weeks, I will NEVER have any other brand of fridge except this.

Noise Level
    The fridge is very quiet. best ever, so I hope I rated it right.

Interior Organization
    I love the extra space in this fridge. I have lots of space on the top shelf. We drink a lot of sodas and beverages, so I needed LOTS of room on my shelves.

Temperature Control
    I love how I can control the temperatures in the fridge based on the foods inside. Sometimes after cooking I have left overs and I don't need some of the food to get too cold.

Easy to clean. A little baking soda and water or vinegar makes an excellent way to clean.

Very durable. Takes a lot of bangs, kicks and toys from my kids. Can withstand a lot of pressure lol

Simple, pleasant layout

• Temperature Control:

small but works for apartments

Comments about GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I moved into an apartment without a refridgerator and had to quickly find one that would fit in a smaller apartement kitchen but was still big enough to hold all my food. I was looking for a black refridgerator with top freezer and did lots of comparison shopping on different websites and each website had great reviews on the GE top- freezer refridgerator so i decided to buy it.

The price was reasonable for the size and and quality of the fridge. It does not have any bells and whistles but i wasn't looking for a state of the art refridgerator so this suited my needs just fine.

The appearance of the refridgerator is nothing special but it fit in my 2 bedroom apratment kitchen perfectly. When ordering the refridgerator i was able to request which side I wanted the doors to open up, so that was very helpful.

A negative that I will say about the refridgerator is that the freezer trays are set at an akward level and make it hard to sit larger items upright. Overall is a good fridge for the price.

BEST TOP FREEZER GE HAS MADE

Comments about GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

Me and my boyfriend currently bought the GE top freezer refrigerator and we both love it. We purchased the 22 cubic foot and the freezer has so much room. I never thought when looking at the refrigerator in the store that it was going to have that much room. I previously had just a 14 or 18 cubic foot apartment style GE refrigerator and when moving all of the items from one freezer to the other I still had room left over. I was so amazed and the different sizes that Ge has to offer for such a amazing price. If I was going to buy another refrigerator I would stick with GE. I prices are amazing and the sizes are even better. A good quality product.

Noise Level
    Not a sound at all even though my currently refrigerator was purchased brand new

Interior Organization
    I loved all of the room that I had. I do wish the shelves where a little more sturdy

Temperature Control
    It froze my water bottle.

wonderful finish everything just wipes right off

• Temperature Control:

An average reliable refrigerator.

from Kansas City, MO

• Temperature Control:

Nice freeze with this Price...

GE Always Rocks............
    This is great fridge for the garage. I know a lot of the reviews discussed the noise of the compressor. I don't notice the noise, but this is isolated from the living space of the house. The fridge has execellent capacity, the freezer is resonable size for the price. Temperature stays cold as appropriate in both compartments (no frozen food in the fridge, thawed food in the freezer).
    The only complaint I have, the leveling feet are not sufficient on the slope of my garage for the doors to swing shut. You must push the doors shut. Given the single shelf in the freezer, food may slide to the front and keep the door open. Not a problem if you pay attention, but can be an issue the one time you dont.

• Temperature Control:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about GE Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I love my refrigerator. One because it's black but mostly because it's a GE.

Noise Level
    I never hear my frig running. It's great.

Interior Organization
    I like the fact that I can move my shelves wherever I want or need them. Sometimes I get amazed at everything that I can place in my frig. My husband drinks lots and lots of gatorade so there is always a case of it in the refrig and I still have plenty of room for everything else. Go GE!!!

Temperature Control
    Everything stays nice and cold and the crisper drawers do exactly what they are suppose to do.

All I can say is easy - peasy - lemon squeezy!

GE products are known to last and that is why I will always own this brand.

Very classy and stylish. Love it.