Other Clothes Dryers:

GE Super Capacity Electric Dryer

I love my GE Profile Dryer

from Schertz, TX

Comments about GE Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

My GE Profile washer is big enough to dry my King size comforter without problem.  I never have to turn my dryer back on for clothes that are still damp.  They are always dry the first time around.  I love that the lint trap is easy to clean.  There are so many great settings and even if you wanted to dry a sweater you can lay it on the panel that comes with it without worring about wrinkles.  Great energy efficient dryer.  I love mine.

This thing is AWESOME.

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about GE Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

I got this at a local home improvement store at a great price, as it was a used (BARELY) unit. I have to admit, GE didn't do such a great job designing the "looks" of it. This was probaly the worst looking model of all the ones selling around the same price point. Open the dryer and you are hit with stainless steel drum and internal lighting. Very well done and gives it the "higher class" look. Installation was a breeze, and I figure it doesn't vary much from unit to unit. Just hookup the vent and plug in the power. After taking it home and taking it for a test drive, I was extrememly pleased with how quickly the unit dried my load, and how well the sensors worked. I have since run the thing probably about 20 times now, and every time I use it it makes me feel good that I made the right purchase. I love the chime that it gives when the dryer is done, too, it is a nice touch. Overall very highly recommend this model.

GE super heavy duty Dryer Great Investment

from Berlin, MD

Comments about GE Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

Great Dryer! Dries your clothes fast and when you put the setting to where you want your clothes to dry you don't have to keep restarting the Dryer. Once set clothes are dry when the dryer stops.Love this Dryer!

Lots of space even for king size comforter

from Miami, FL

Comments about GE Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

I bought this GE profile electric dryer with the matching profile washer. My main needs were a large capacity dryer which this meets my size needs. This is my first time owning a dryer with the filter inside. The one I had before had the filter on top so it doesn't come across the clothes. I have been noticing that the lint goes around the door of the dryer. The filter is always cleaned after every use. At first, I thought there was a problem with the machine. I contacted a GE rep and they sent out a technician right away. It was suggested that the air ducts  need to be cleaned. I called another service man to clean the air ducts which they did. The problem of the lint still continues. I am wondering if the door was not installed properly of if this is normal for front loading dryers with the fiter by the door. As a neat person, I don't like this idea since the lint comes into contact with the clothes. Other than this, it performs its duty of drying.