I have this GE microwave for around fourteen years now. It is a very good and reliable piece of equipment. I have this wall mounted above my GE stove. It has 2 fans and two lights built into the bottom of the microwave. I turn on the fans while cooking to suck out the dirt and oil from the boiling and frying of the food. Overtime, the filters beneath the fans will accumulate a deep layer of sticky oil. Fortunately, they are removable and replaceable. The touch keypads are located on the right side of the microwave. They are very responsive to your touch. The display is built on top of the keypad where it displays the status of your food and time left before the food is ready. When the food is ready, the microwave will beep. Inside the microwave, there is a rectangular removable glass tray. Basically, you put the food on top of the tray. The tray does not rotate like some other microwaves do. I usually heat my food for around 3 minutes and they become hot enough for me. It makes pretty good popcorn too. There is also a defrost function where it suppose to defrost meat and some other food. It works pretty well too.
New York, NY