3.5
GSM1860NSS
GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher

GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher

3.5

Does it's job as long as you rinse before you load.

Comments about GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher:

It doesn't clean as good as I would like, the top shelf has a lot of stuff that gets stuck on the outside of the dishes, especially glasses that doesn't get washed away. This happens a lot when it's a full load. The silverware tray is located in the middle of the bottom tray which I don't love, takes away dish space.

Noise Level
It's not terribly noisy, but not quiet either. We don't really notice it because it runs at night.

Cleaning Time
It takes a little longer than I would like it to, however it does have a short wash and since I have to rinse all the dishes before hand I sometimes use it when I'm in a rush.

Loading Flexibility
Like I said above the silverware container is on the bottom tray which takes away space and the levels of the upper tray are kind of weird and don't allow certain size cups/bowls to be placed on certain sides of the upper tray.

It doesn't really clean the greatest unless you have the dishes clean without any food particles on them. If they do have stuff on them, it usually ends up dried on the dishes on the top tray.

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

GE Spacesaver dishwasher is a great appliance

from Memphis, TN

Comments about GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher:

One of my family and I joined in onthis purchase for their aparment and it fits fine. So far there is no problem with the dishwasher and it cleans very well. Since the kitchen was so small this really actually fitted perfectly within the kitchen. I did not think that this was going to be a good buy because of the research of this produc ton other sites and we decided to go ahead and give it a try anyway and was pleased with how it worked. There is not much noise with it but the usual when the cycle turns but other than that it seems to be doing the job just great. I would recommend this to others that have a small kitchen and there landlords alows them to install one these for conveince then this one is a good value. I have also noticed that it is energy friendly and does not require alot of running or water to opeate it. The price value is just right for this dishwasher and I glad that we purchased it.

Avoid if possible

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher:

Unfortunately this dishwasher is intalled in the apartment I rent, I would never choose it if I had the choice. First off it is very small and doesn't hold a lot of dishes but I guess that is to be expected of a model called Spacesaver so I guess I can't complain too much about that. My biggest complaint though is that it seems like it will not actually clean the dirty dishes. Do not try to put a very dirty pot, pan, or dish in this washer because it will leave most of the gunk on and be of no use to you as you will just have to scrub it by hand. Another extremely annoying feature is it constantly leaves detergent on the dishes it does clean. I have tried every brand under the sun and cannot find one that will actually be rinsed cleanly off. I am always having to re-rinse dishes when the cycle is done. It is also very noisy. Did I mention I really dislike this machine? I guess it is better than no washer at all but just barely.

Ge Space maker dish washer a very dependable dishwasher

from Ethel, MS

Comments about GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher:

The GE Dishwasher is very depenable and it is stored under your cabinet for convenience.  I have used this diswasher in the past and it has not let me down.  I used it my home for 3 years. We used it ever day sometimes 4 or 5 times a day Never had any trouble  out of it.  I did not have to replace anything onit in the 3 years i used it. IMoved from my home is the reason I quit using it .  The people who moved in after me still used it also and they said they loved it.