Other Dishwashers:
GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher

GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher

a great little dishwasher

Comments about GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher:

Overall this is a good machine for an apartment or duplex. It is small but it does get the job done. I would not recommend it for a family but for a single person or a couple it does fine.

Noise Level
This dishwasher is very noisy. I can hardly stand to be home when it is running.

Cleaning Time
I feel like this dishwasher takes forever to run it's cycles.

Loading Flexibility
Since it is so small there isn't much flexibility in how you load it. In fact you have to get pretty creative to even get everything you want to wash in one load. The top is especially frustrating because I can't put anything very tall on top like canning jars.

This is the best aspect of this machine. It cleans VERY well. The only disappointment to me is how it will leave food particles on the top of things on the top shelf but that is because as a machine it is poorly designed not because it doesn't clean well. It always gets all the food off of my dishes.

The top shelf has too low of clearance. Makes it hard to put things on the top shelf and allows food particles to collect on the top of my glasses on the top shelf

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

SO GREAT

from Springfield, MA

Comments about GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher:

i just love this dishwater!! my kitchen is so small and i just redid it and did new cabinets and everything but it was still too small to put a dishwasher in so i was very upset. i went to my local store and was talkng to the guy about how small my kitchen is and he suggested that i get a smaller dishwasher which i didnt even know they had so i loooked into it and found one! i bought one and i had my dad install it and it runs like an absolutely dream! so quiet and i it really does have enought room for my dishes and i have never had a dishwasher before but i used my moms and hers is a full size and i have to load this one more but thats okay. its so quiet and fits in my kitchen so nicely. it looks nice too its not ugly like i thought it would be and my sister ended up buying the same one as i bought and she loves it too her kitchen is much larger and mine and shes= still loves it anyway thanks for making a great dishwasher!! thanks!

cleans great!!!

from Lansing, IL

Comments about GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher:

I have seen some bad reviews on this dishwasher before I bought it so I was somewhat skeptical about buying it in the first place. I decided (based on price) that I would take my chances on this one. I have had it for about three months and I do not regret my decision. 18 inch dishwashers are very expensive but that is how my kitchen is set up and I do not want to tear down cabinets to fit a bigger one. I was stuck with this size and made the best of it. First, it is one of the cheaper ones around. Definitely a plus on this. It has stainless steel for the tub that looks very good and is easy to clean. It may not be the quietest dishwasher around, but that was a sacrifice I would make to save some money. Cleaning is not. it does an excellent job cleaning all the dishes. The top rack is also a lot deeper than my old dishwasher. Glasses and smaller pots fit great in the top. The problem is that there is less room bigger pots and pans in the bottom. This is a tradeoff, not good or bad. It just depends on your personal preference. with any 18 inch dishwasher room is limited. I installed myself without any problems and have not had any functional issues at all. All in all, it worth the money.

love my space maker gsm1800nvww dishwasher

from Danbury, CT

Comments about GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher:

i love this dishwasher. it is so easy to use and has a lot of space to put all the dishes at once. it saves me so much time and i love how clean the dishes come out. it sanitazes my babies boddle too. since i bought it i have not done the dishes myself again

Ge spacesaver is a good dishwasher.

from Sagle, ID

Comments about GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher is good for getting it done. Sure its not the fansiest, but it cleans the dishes! And it sure does beat washing them by hand! It is a little small, but who cares! We had to get one on a budget, and this is what we found.

I would not buy this GE Dishwasher or recomend it

from Deatsville, AL

Comments about GE Spacemaker Built-in Dishwasher:

The GE spacemaker is too small for a busy family larger than three (3) or messy dirty dishes our family had to offer it.  None of the detergents offered, even with the extra additives got my dishes or glasses clean.  this dishwasher would in my opinion only be usefull in a vacation cabin or as a second dishwaher for cups & glasses.