Other Refrigerators:
Side-by-Side Refrigerators
GE
GSH22JGCCC
GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Summary

GE GSH22JGCCC 21.9 CU FT BISQUE SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR - GSH22JGBT. CLIMATEGUARD SYSTEM. EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLS WITH CHILD LOCK AND ULTRAFLOW64. ADJUSTABLE HUMIDITY DRAWER. ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE DRAWER. SNACK DRAWER. ADJUSTABLE GALLON DOOR BINS. BISQUE FINISH

GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Great Refrigerator!

from Strawberry Plains, TN

Comments about GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

When we bought our new modular home back in 2008, all of our new appliances were General Electric appliances. This is the model of the refrigerator that we got and we have had no problems at all with it. It has a nice size freezer, great in the door water dispenser, with cubed ice and chopped ice - and alot of room in the frig. The drawers hold lots of food and keep it crisp like new for us. Easy to clean and keep clean and the outside wipes up easily. I would greatly recommend this piece to anyone that is shopping for a new one. Can't go wrong here!

Noise Level
Noise? I never hear anything with the frig.

Interior Organization
Well organized with lots of room for everything and the shelves are moveable to where you want them to be. Drawers are deep and easy to remove for cleaning.

Very easy to clean inside and out.

A very durable piece. Greatly recommended for anyone. No problems in 5 going on 6 years.

Great design. Nothing major but very nice for the kitchen.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Better than expected!

Comments about GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We have had this refridgerator for almost 2 years now, and had no problems! The only maintenance we have had to do it replace the water filter after a little over a year. I love how easily adjustable and easy to clean the shelves are. I think my only complaints would be the ice maker can't always keep up with my family, but thats a personal thing I think, not a issue with the the actual fridge. Another would be that getting the replacement drawers are kinda pricey. As much a we paid for the fridge itself the replacement drawer costs are kind of ridiculous. My sister bought a Samsung fridge about five months after we bought this one, and she has already had a technition out to look at it for issues, so I figure we got the better deal. :) There is a million different refridgerators out there, and it took us about 3 weeks to decide on this one. I think it is all about personal preferences. All in all I think this one was a decent priced well built one.

• Noise Level: