Other Refrigerators:
Side-by-Side Refrigerators
GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator

GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live With a timeless appearance this family of Energy Star qualified appliances is ideal for your family And coming from one of the most trusted names in

GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator

love this fridge!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I highly recommend this fridge!

Noise Level
The only time I ever hear any noise at all from this fridge is if the freezer gets working too hard. Once in a while, it seems that it doesn't seal quite properly even though the door is closed, everything gets a little frostbitten, and I hear the "running" noise. But it really doesn't happen all that often and I am quite impressed with the almost zero noise level.

Interior Organization
I can't say anything bad about the interior organization in either the fridge or the freezer. There are a lot of compartments and shelves of all sizes. Lots of drawers!

Temperature Control
Again, my only issue with the temperature control is that once in a while the freezer seems to have to work extra hard due to the seal not completely working even though the door is closed. I don't notice it all that often though, maybe only once per month.

Very easy to clean. I really don't have any issues with it.

So far, no real issues with the durability. It seems like it will last quite some time. The only possible issue that might arise later is if the seal on the freezer wears out.

• Noise Level: