Other Refrigerators:
Side-by-Side Refrigerators
GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator

GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Most features for the best price that I could find

from Midlothian, VA

Comments about GE Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

My wife and I were shopping for a new refridgerator for about a year after we had new cabinets installed.  We knew we wanted something black to match the other appliances, and the only other requirement was a water/ice dispenser.  The Brita pitcher is very nice, but we were ready to graduate to through-the-door convenience.  After almost deciding on an LG model (and then reading several negative reviews), we landed on this GE.  The main reasons--solid construction, most features that we wanted for the lowest price we had found.  To clarify, this wasn't the least expensive, but it had the best combination of price and features.  Purchased 6/13, delivered 6/20, and over a month later we are still using the Brita.  Overall, I can't complain...  plenty of space in both the fridge and freezer, and yes, you can lay a frozen pizza flat in the freezer.  All the other features are as advertised, except the dispenser.  We've got ice, and we've got water, but we don't have the Ultraflow64---the 64 ounces of filtered water per minute.  By my watch, we top out at 34.  To their credit, GE has sent the service people to our house, but as of today (7/21) we don't have the good water pressure.  I haven't given up yet, and I MAY still be able to recommend this model, but unless they can finally deliver on the advertised promise of 64 ounces, I'm not well pleased.  I'll try to give an update, but to summarize, we love everything else about it.