Other Washing Machines:
Top Load Washers
GE
PTWN8050MWW
GE Profile Top Load Washing Machine

Summary

The PTWN8050MWW GE Profile Harmony washer excels with its Tidal Wave wash system and Flow-Thru dispensing system for an optimal wash performance every time.APPEARANCETop Load DesignStainless Steel Wash DrumHydroView Glass LidCAPACITY4.5 Cu. Ft. D.O.E CapacityCONTROLSRotary-Electronic ControlsChild LockLED Cycle CountdownLED Status IndicatorsWASHING SYSTEMRightTemp Temperature SystemHydroHeater Temperature Control1010 RPM Maximum Spin SpeedVariable Motor SpeedsAutomatic Water Level AdjustmentTop Load High-Efficiency Wash SystemHydroWash System w/ InfusorWASH CYCLESBasketClean CycleSpecialty Cycle-My CycleSpecialty Cycles-Towels, Sheets, JeansColors CycleHand WashWhites Cycle-Heavy DutyAdaptive Fill Water LevelsDelicates CycleMultiple Wash CyclesEasy Care5 Wash/Rinse Temperatures w/ SanitizeRinse & Spin CycleSpeed WashWashable Wools2nd RinseSoak OptionExtraRinse1 Custom CycleMultiple Wash Spin Speed CombinationsSoil-Heavy, Medium, Light, Extra Light/HeavyCONVENIENCE FEATURESDelay StartBl

GE Profile Top Load Washing Machine

Finally a washing machine I can live with!

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about GE Profile Top Load Washing Machine:

I switched years ago to a front loading washing machine, thinking that they were just the greatest thing ever. Boy was I wrong. After yet another leaky gasket on my front loader, I finally purchased the GE profile top loading washing machine. I LOVE this washing machine! I am able to wash a lot more clothes than in my old washer and it just seems to be so much more durable.

Cleaning Time
I am amazed at how quickly my clothes are washed and how clean they come out. I am also very impressed with the spin cycle on this washing machine. My clothes aren't sopping wet when the cycle is finished and I feel like the spin cycle does a much better job than my old washer ever did.

The design of a top loading washing machine just makes more sense to me. I am not breaking my back to load all my clothes in the washer now, and its great!

• Energy Efficiency: