2.8
WPGT9150HWW
GE Profile Top Load Washer

GE Profile Top Load Washer

2.8

Worst washer/dryer on the market to date

from Vershire, VT

Comments about GE Profile Top Load Washer:

Awful washer does not wash clothes at all. Worst company to deal with . don't stand behind their product. Warranty means nothing, they just keep sending the same service people out who tell you the same story over and over. GE STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GE Profile washer WPGT9150 is really a disappointment

from Mount Arlington, NJ

Comments about GE Profile Top Load Washer:

I'm 56, have owned 3 homes and had all GE appliances in all of them. I was expecting better quality. It seems like the quality has gone downhill in the past 10 years. This washer leaves some white dusty-looking residue on my clothes and you an't get it off. What is it? I use the proper HE detergent and correct amount.

I bought it July 2008 and it has begun to smell moldy. I read a review about that before I bought, but thought it didn't make sense. Now I wish I listened. I can't find the review again to know how to remedy the problem. Can anyone help me?

I was always a big GE Profile fan...... I've changed my mind.

amazing washer and dryer :D

from Carthage, NY

Comments about GE Profile Top Load Washer:

i absolutey love this washer and dryer, i dont have this exact one since mine is a washer adn a dryer but not all in one still the same concept. my favorite feature abotu the washer is that you can program your favorite setting and with one push of a buttoin you can have it be program it and it will start with one touch hope that maked senes lol. im a sahm to two kids a 3 month old nad 3 year old, and i cloth diaper my 3 month old and the washer definetly cuts down on drying time. its amazing. i love how the dryer has a hook on the inside to hang clothes and air just blows around it. as well as the extra feature to dry shoes with out them tubmling all around the dryer. the pretty blue lights are an extra plus along with the setting you can control the button volumes. i have to have mine stacked and im not sure if its because they are stacked or not but they are really loud when they washer is doing its final spin. i live in an upstairs appartment and my downstairs neighbor has not complained so it cant be too bad all in all i REALLY REALLY love this washer and dryer!

I like it

from Woonsocket, RI

Comments about GE Profile Top Load Washer:

If I had a General Electric all in one washer in dryer, I would be the most happiest person in the whole world.  It sames alot of space in an apartment and you don't need to have a delivery person have to keep coming up and down stairs with 2 machines

hated it

from Burnsville, NC

Comments about GE Profile Top Load Washer:

This was one of the owrst and useless items I have ever bought. I was trying to shop on a budget as usual as this was a cheap buy, and it wasnt worth a penny. Did not wash well, broke many times and got to wear it would not drain.