3.9
GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer

GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer

3.9

GE Dryer is Amazing

This GE Dryer is great.  This is the first dryer that I have personally purchased and I love it.  I love that it lets you know about how long the drying process will take.  It also "senses" the dryness of your closes and alters the time accordingly.  This can save time and electricity by not having the dryer go over the amount of time it needs.

This dryer has a large drum that holds a lot of clothes.  It also isn't too deep so that you have to practically climb inside to get the clothes in the back.  I also love that the door has a side hinge and doesn't open down.  The lint trap is easy to clean and easy to put back in.

I love the different settings that the dryer has.  You can use either a timed dry or a "sensing" dry setting.  I love that it has a towel setting so I don't have to put my towels through another drying cycle so that they are dry.  I have a great washer that spins most of the water out and then it only takes about 34 minutes to dry 3 bath towels, two hand towels, a face towel, and kitchen towels.  It is amazing and I could buy GE again.  I also comes with a rack that can be placed in the dryer for things that can be dried, but you don't want to tumble (i.e. shoes, sweaters, etc.)

TheGEDPSE810EGWT dryer was not built to last

In my opinion this dryer was not built for every day usage. If you have a large family i would not recomend this particular dryer. GE dose not seem to be able to keep up with the better name brands such as whirlpool or amana.But if you have a tight budget and a small family it may work for you.

Nice conservative dryer

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

The GE DPSE810EGWT Dryer is a very nice and conservative dryer that I enjoy using. I have owned this GE dryer for quite some time now and it has not given me much of a hassle. Although this dryer may not be as flashy and attractive as some of the other dryers out there, it still gets the job done and I love it for that. This dryer really dries my clothes, towels, sheets quickly and I am amazed at how fast I was finished drying everything. The GE brand name is a good one as their products are normally of great quality and are usually of a high standard and I would prefer GE products over a lot of the other brands when it comes to dryers and some other things too. The price of this GE DPSE810EGWT Dryer is also affordable and not half as expensive as some of the other dryers being sold. This dryer is also easy to use as well which is great because I hated having to use my old dryer. I would recommend this dryer to other people.

No complaints from me!

from Central Jersey

Comments about GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

We purchased the Ge Dryer about 4 months ago and so far so good. I cannot complain. The controls and settings were a no brainer and self explanatory, no needto read the manual. The extra large capacity is great and holds blankets and comforters easily and dies the fully. Other reviewers said that this dryer was very loud, but I don't find this to be so.Yes, you can hear it, but I wouldn't call it annoying or distracting. My 2 year old naps through the sound with no problems. The lint trap is easy to remove and to clean and I like how it is in the front by the door, rather than at the back of th machine. This dryer is also suppoed to be energy efficient which is always a plus in my book. The door hinge can also be switched from left to right or vice versa to fit wit your set up. All in all, I would highly suggest this to anone looking for a new dryer. It may not be the fancy look of all the new ones out there, but looks are not everything!

Love this dryer, but only had it for a few days

from Canandaigua, NY

Comments about GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

Just got this dryer and so far I am soooo impressed with it. We bought it because of its high review on consumer reports and we needed a dryer that was very quiet as it is right off our kitchen. This dryer is extremely quiet, in fact my new washer is much noisier! IT has a large capacity stainless steel drum and dries clothes in less time than any dryer we have owned. We are really pleased with this dryer & expect to continue using it for many years to come.

Best dryer I have owned

from Wrightstown, NJ

Comments about GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

My husband and I purchased the DPSE810EGWT dryer from General Electric almost three years ago. It has been a workhorse and done very well for the most part.

Occasionally towels need to be run an extra twenty minutes or put on the medium heat setting in order to fully dry, and some thicker clothing as well (i.e. double layered flannel with interfacing, jeans, etc). I have found that using the extended spin cycle on the washer helps lower drying time as well as not cramming it to max capacity.

The signal when the dryer is finished is much like a microwave beep, and sounds several times to indicate that your clothing is ready to be removed. I appreciate that feature greatly, because I cannot always hear it the first time if I am busy, so having it sound again after a minute or so really helps (the signal stops as soon as you open the dryer though, so no worries about it repeating if you were right there for the first beep).

GE Dryer is Amazing

from Provo, UT

easy to use

from Montague, NJ

Comments about GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

this dryer works amazingly and it is very easy to use. you can have you kids do it. and the best part about it is that it works so well that you dont have to worry about a second time around in the dryer.

TheGEDPSE810EGWT dryer was not built to last

from Mesquite, TX

Comments about GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

The GE DPSE810EGWT Dryer is not a good buy at all.

from Hondo, TX

Comments about GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

I had used other GE brand dryers that were great so when it was time to get a new dryer i got the GE DPSE810EGWT Dryer. After only a short 3 months it stoped turning. Needless to say i found this to be a bad choice.

dryes real fast

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

i have this dryer and it works real  well i have 5 children and have a lot of clothes to dry and this dryer get the job done without taking all day to dry so i can get more done so it costs less to run which is good when it comes to drying all those dirty clothes i have all the time . it has a few diffrent temps you can put it on . if my dryer would break i would buy this same one over again i would recomend it to a friend or family member.

Just another dryer, it works.

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about GE Profile Super Capacity Electric Dryer:

Just another dryer just like any other. The one we owned did not shut off, after about 6 months of owning it from new. The buzzer stopped working also. Kind of dangerous if you was not home to watch out for it.