Other Refrigerators:
Side-by-Side Refrigerators
GE
PSSS3RGZSS
GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Summary

GE Profile PSSS3RGZSS 231 Cu Ft Side-by-Side Refrigerator TurboCool setting and ClimateKeeper system Stainless

GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator

Reliable

from Avoca, IA

Comments about GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

It serves us well for several years. There have been no problems with this refrigerator at all. The freezer and the refrigerator along with the ice maker and water dispenser have all worked problem free and very dependable.

Noise Level
We have an open house plan so the kitchen and dining room are all part of the living area and we never hear the refrigerator run.

Interior Organization
I really like that it can be configured so many different ways including if you want some shelves as half shelves or whole. There is also lots of door storage room

Temperature Control
I never have to touch the control as it keeps everything at a perfect temperature. Care free.

Every things wipes off easily and when it is time for the monthly deep cleaning all the shelves and drawers come out for ease of washing.

I have not found anything to not be durable. Northing has broke, cracked, chipped and suffered any damage.

The design fits our lifestyle perfect. I guess that is why we choose it. It pulls out easily for cleaning under, around and behind. To me that is a big plus. Both the freezer unit and the refrigerator unit fit our lifestyle completely.

• Noise Level: