3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Great refrigerator, just not enough freezer space.

I love this refrigerator, it allows me to organize all of my cold foods. It keeps my fruits and vegetables crisp and fresh. My big issue is with the freezer, it is too small and narrow to fit any large meat, such as, a chicken, turkey, pizza, or any large food box.

Noise Level
It is very quiet. If you ever manage to hear anything it is the ice tray, but unless I'm trying to listen for it, I don't hear anything.

Interior Organization
The refrigerator has amazing organization, but the freezer does not give you an option for organization because it is too small. I have the most difficult time trying to fit my frozen foods in it because there is not enough freezer space.

The interior is easy to clean. The exterior does get fingerprints on it easily, but as long as you invest in a stainless steel cleaner, there is no issue.

The refrigerator has a great design and fits everything you place in it, but the freezer is too small. You cannot fit anything that is large, such as a chicken, turkey, pizza, etc.

Junk. Along with their ovens, stop tops and dishwashers.

The ice maker is junk, the water system leaks, and the lines cannot be cleaned. The tube going into the ice maker comes out and causes Ice to form in the tube feeding the ice maker. Then when the ice maker calls for ice the water spews out on the wood floor. GE Won't back up the unit. So, the wood floor is ruined because of the ice maker. Has caused much heart ache and anxiety and worry over whether or not the Ice maker tube is going to come out again and cause more water damage. Just had wood floors repaired. Very Expensive and GE Wont do a thing! Not planning to ever purchase another GE Item again.

Most GE Equipment look nice, hard to clean and keep clean and need to be replaced in a couple of years. A lot of money wasted. More expensive then most. You surley do not get what you pay for when it comes to GE. Had other GE Refrigerator could never keep items frozen in Freezer. Figured after 10 years that they would have made some improvements. Boy Was I wrong!

Small interior, great Exterior

Comments about GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I love the exterior style of this unit, although I did not like the interior of this unit at all. It is very small and compact inside it and the water and icemaker portion of it took up a ton of space.

Noise Level
The best feature of this unit is that it did not emit no noticeable noise to speak of. We generally used this as a backup unit for our basement particularly if we had guests and were cooking tons of food and needed the extra space.

Interior Organization
This unit did not have a lot of storage inside as I could not put my huge sauce pots in it for storage at all. That was a bummer for me.

Temperature Control
I set it a go. There are some items in it that require a certain temperature setting, so this unit is very good for those purposes. I am please with it.

This unit cleans pretty easily. I just use warm soapy water and it is a done deal for me. I takes no time at all to complete that task.

It has held up for me and my family for many years now, so for that reason I am pleased with it

I like the design of the unit, just not the interior layout of it

• Temperature Control:

Good refrigerator, but has one flaw

Comments about GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This is a good refrigerator and has generally worked well for us. There is plenty of space to store different size items (e.g. milk, soda, eggs, etc.). It is also very easy to clean because the shelves and drawers all slide out. The only issue we have had is with the auto-defrost mode. For some reason, it can't defrost when the freezer is full of food, so it thaws all of your food. Aside from that, everything else has worked perfectly.

Noise Level
I haven't noticed the noise, so I would say that it is good.

Interior Organization
It has good shelf and door space.

Temperature Control
Very easy digital controls.

Very easy to clean because the shelves and drawers slide right out.

Durable, affordable, and modern

Comments about GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We are very happy with our purchase. Affordable, modern and works great!

Noise Level
Makes a little noise but not a bad noise.

Interior Organization
A lot fits in the fridge. For some reason i never have enough room. LOL!!

Temperature Control
Very easy to adjust and can't be accidentally changed, which is a plus with kids.

Cleaning is a bit of a challenge.

Very durable, I have 3 children that slam the doors all the time. The interior is plastic not too sure how durable that is.

NIce, sleek, modern design. The only thing is it is difficult to keep stainless steel clean with 3 kids!

• Temperature Control:

Sleek & sophisticated, challanging to display children's artwork

Comments about GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Does what its supposed to do : keeps food fresh and never faultered. Very dependable.

Noise Level
quite as a mouse ... Not even a hummmmm.

Interior Organization
Wish I could attach slider racks a little closer and or farther from one another. instead of the standard distance it comes with.

great setting controls.

simplistic cleaning. No scrubbing required.

hard to break glass sliding shelfs :) Slippery when wet- but nearly indestructable !!!!

very posh-like look... clean with the stainless steel look.

Content consumer

from Miami, FL

Comments about GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

I have no complaints for this fridge with the exception of the water / ice dispenser on the outside door. There is a clear wrap covering the area of the push buttons. Within a month of use, the heavily used buttons (specifically for water and cubed ice) have already bubbled up. It does not count against performance but it sure is not a pretty sight. Otherwise, the fridge is perfect in size and compartments. Another thing to mention is the slightly loud and annoying humming sound the fridge makes on and off. This is apparently common.

Decent fridge

from Ocoee, FL

Comments about GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This fridge overall is a great product. My favorite feature are the temperature controls. And they actually work! Fridges in the past never reached the cooling they were supposed to. Lot of drawers and shelves, however the shelving in the freezer never seems to stay in place. Not sure if I just have never figured them out, or if it is the way they were designed. Love the veggies drawer. Really does keep the fruits and veggies longer. Ice Maker is great when it works. This is my 2nd GE and the ice makers always have technical difficulties. Stainless steel outside is pretty, but easily smudges and not so easy to keep clean. Although, I don't think any SS appliances are. Overall, I would recommend this fridge for the price. Just be aware that the hard drive will conk out if you don't keep clean in the back. Good Luck!

• Temperature Control:

Great refrigerator, just not enough freezer space.

from Oroville, CA

Great Fridge for the money

Comments about GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

This is a great refrigerator! Lots of space and I like the adjustable drawers and the fact that the ice maker was quiet and very simple for my kids to use- They love it!

Noise Level
Never heard a thing from the refrigerator

Temperature Control
This freezer is awesome even keeping the ice creame solid!

Happy Overall

from Ladera Ranch, CA

Comments about GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

We had been searching for a new fridge, talking with friends and neighbors, and reading online reviews for a while before purchasing this fridge. We knew we wanted at GE as we had been happy with previous GE appliances. We were on the fence about whether or not to get a side-by-side or the new style of the freezer on the bottom. After playing around with our friends, we decided that we weren't sold on the whole freezer drawer thing, so we stuck with an oldy, but goody. We couldn't be more happy as we feel there is plenty of space, plus you can customize the shelves around to make it suitable for your needs. Great overall product.

Noise Level
When it is making ice, it gets a little louder but other than that it is pretty quiet.

Interior Organization
Again, you can customize the shelves to fit your needs.

Pretty consistent.

Easy to wipes spills and messes.

Like but not love

Comments about GE Profile Side-by-Side Refrigerator:

Well, I have had this fridge for awhile now and I do like it. I picked the stainless steel color which I love but it is very hard to keep clean! The only thing I have found that works is the special cleaner, which is expensive! I really like the two drawers at the bottom, the crisper really does work well with my veggies. As far as the door on the fridge goes, I like the amount of space they offer. Especially the bottom ones, I am able to fit large 2 liters in them. The top shelves are great too, the are a little narrower which are good for bottles of dressing. I like the ice cube/water option on the freezer door. It comes in handy especially with my little one. She is able to reach it herself. All in all I like this fridge and plan on keeping for awhile.