3.4

Pros

Cons

GE Profile Quiet is well

from casa

Pros

• Easy To Load
  • Energy Efficient
  • Simple Controls

Cons

• Awkward Loading
  • Doesn't Clean Thoroughly

We have had for 1 yrs and not a single problem
    I do not notice it! This is GE's extremely quiet compared to any other country, built in dishwasher unprecedented
    It does not have any noise at all! You can stand right in front of him and barely hear the water going in. Very very quiet!
    It is very good, but I have noticed on several occasions, if you download a tall glass on the top shelf, and the element of clean hits glasses if too tall and not just put right
    No food or spots is ever left behind. I am very impressed with the cleaning power for
    The rest of the kitchen they are also stainless steel and it looks good and elegant with everything

works well

from Georgetown, TX

Comments about GE Profile Quiet I Built-in Dishwasher:

I have had several dishwashers over the years and this is the best performing one I've had. It's easy to load and you can put in glassware on the top shelf and secure the glassware so they don't rattle around and possibly break during cleaning. There's no need to really rinse the dishes before you put them into the dishwasher either which is nice because it cuts down on labor and water usage. There are adequate settings so you can customize the washing the way you want and the dishwasher really is pretty quiet. In fact, when I turn it on, I'm often not quite sure if it is actually running. The results are pretty satisfactory too. In my previous dishwashers I often had to rewash some dishes and silverware by hand but with this GE Profile dishwasher I almost never have to do this. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this dishwasher and if I had to buy another one, I would seriously consider this one again.

• Loading Flexibility:

You get what you pay for

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about GE Profile Quiet I Built-in Dishwasher:

I wouldn't say this dishwasher is terrible, but it certainly isn't good either. For the price, I can't complain too much, but I was hoping for something a little better than what I got. I am grateful that I was able to get a black one to go with the rest of our kitchen appliances, and I am happy with the price point, but that is where my happy ends. The dishes just do not come out clean and sometimes they come our dirtier than when they went in. I had to get it serviced less than a year after it was purchased, and I am still not sure what the problem was, but at least it works again. The utensil holder is flimsy and parts of the small squares have broken away making it very easy for the utensils to fall through, which is a little bit annoying. When my children were babies I hand washed everything because I was worried about what this machine might be putting on their dishes. Now that they are bigger and produce infinitely more dishes, I use the dishwasher daily. But I do pretty thoroughly wash the dishes first, which really makes this appliance pretty pointless.

Comments about GE Profile Quiet I Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher is flat out bad! The dishwasher had rarely completely cleaned the dishes even after maintainence on it. After only 6 years, it has stopped running through the cycles and has also ruined many of my dishes by taking off the glossy layer. DON'T buy one.

from Daly City, CA

Comments about GE Profile Quiet I Built-in Dishwasher:

It is a wonderful diswasher for a family of five. It cleans very well. It is extremely quiet and stable. The water usage is less than my old dishwasher. Please don't forget to buy extended warranty because it would cost a lot for repair. I don't have any problem with this dishwasher in the past 6 months. I would highly recommend this product to my friends.

Average dishwasher

Comments about GE Profile Quiet I Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher is good. It gets the dishes clean and has some nice features such as wine glass or specialty glass holders in the top racks that hold the stem ware in place, specialty baskets in the bottom and the pegs are movable on the bottom rack to make space for just about anything. It is pretty quiet. I just find that it could get the dishes just a little cleaner, especially glassware. Even if I put in a jet dry solution, I find it does leave some water spots.

Comments about GE Profile Quiet I Built-in Dishwasher:

I love this dishwasher. It is very quiet due to the inside being stainless steel. However, it cleans great even though it doesn't sound like it's doing anything during the cycle. I also like the rack setup and the ease of cleaning. The outside will show prints and will need a stainless steel cleaner. For the price, this dishwasher is a good top of the line product.

SSSSSSHhhhhh its cleaning!

from Gilbert, AZ

Comments about GE Profile Quiet I Built-in Dishwasher:

I dont even notice its on! This GE Profile is extremely quiet compared to any other built in dish washer we have ever had

Noise Level
    It has virtually no noise at all! you can stand right in front of it and barely hear the water going in. VERY, Very quiet!

Cleaning Time
    You can actually set the times you want. So that depends on how much or how little time you opt for

Loading Flexibility
    Its very good, but I have noticed on a couple of occasions, if you load a tall glass on the top shelf, the cleaning element hits the glasses if they are too tall and not placed just right

no food or spots are ever left behind. I am very impressed with its cleaning power

the rest of our kitchen is also stainless and it looks good and sleek with everything

We have had it for 2yrs and not a single problem

• Loading Flexibility:

Worst dishwasher I have ever owned!

from Carmine, TX

Comments about GE Profile Quiet I Built-in Dishwasher:

I have had this dishwasher 3 years and have had to have it served every 3-6 months bc the computer would go out. If I had not purchased the warranty I would have scrapped this a long time ago bc the service expense would far out weigh the purchase of a new one! We have hard water and I add an additive like LemiRinse every time I run it rather than just to clean it periodically. If I did not the dishes would come out horrible! My warranty just ended and you can bet I will be buying a new dishwasher once this one goes out again! It will NOT be a GE!