4.8

wesome refrig

from omaha nebraska

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

Cons

• none

Comments about GE Profile PSCF3TGX (23.3 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

awesome refrig its the best one out there buy one today

• Personal

The Shape of this product inspires me

from New York

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Not Energy Efficient

• Big Families

Comments about GE Profile PSCF3TGX (23.3 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

This giant Refrigerator is like Hulk ,, it's very powerful and helpful in kitchens

• Personal
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Available

from Saudi Arabia

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet
    • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Poor Layout

• 2nd Refrigerator

Happy new

GE Refrigerator

from Grand Rapids, MN

Comments about GE Profile PSCF3TGX (23.3 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

Just the right size for day to day use.

Noise Level
    To answer the question about noise level, I had to stop, pause, listen and then check to see if the refrigerator was actually making any noise at all!

Interior Organization
    Pretty typical design with adjustable shelves.

Temperature Control
    We have occasionally had problems with items freezing. This has mainly been with produce items that would typically have gone into the crisper drawer. Since that drawer was full, the items were put on a shelf. If left on a shelf, they froze. This has mainly been with lettuce.

The shelves are easy to take out and clean. The door shelves in particular clean up very easily. The crisper drawers look foggy after time and start to look like they have permanent soap scum. As you can imagine, the big crisper drawers do not fit in the sink very easily to wash.

We haven't had any maintenance issues. Our refrigerator does not have an ice maker or ice/water dispenser so we have not had to worry about any maintenance or repair issues with that.

This refrigerator has a pretty basic design. We have a cut out in our kitchen for the refrigerator to go so we had to shop for a specific sized refrigerator.

Great Refrigerator For My Family

from Westfield, IN

Comments about GE Profile PSCF3TGX (23.3 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

My husband and I bought this refrigerator from the "scratch and dent" floor. It has a tiny scratch on the side and since it slide into a cubby, we didn't mind too much. We were afraid that possibly the salesman knew it was a dud and was selling it at a lower price, but we have been pleasantly surprised! The exterior looks like a sleek. The interior is nice in that the shelving can be rearranged to facilitate nearly anything you are trying to put into it. I found that it is very easy to clean. It is always crisp and cold. The only complaint I have is that soon after we purchased it the handle literally came off into my hand. It could be because it was on the showroom floor or was not installed properly, but it certainly did not inspire confidence. However, after reattaching it (luckily I had the screw head required), it has remained secure.

Best refrigerator ever!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about GE Profile PSCF3TGX (23.3 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

This refrigerator is the best ever. It keeps the food at a comfortable temperature and is very spacious for all my food needs. I would recommend this refrigerator to any one with a large family. I has lots of shelf space on the door and the drawers are very spacious too.