Other Refrigerators:

GE Profile French Door Refrigerator

GE Stainless Steel Frig is awesome

from Palmer, AK

Comments about GE Profile French Door Refrigerator:

I've owned this refrigerator for 2 years and absolutely love it with 2 minor problems.  The light/temperature controls impede to the top shelf where you lose room to place items and the right door sometimes doesn't close with a push so the light will heat up the top shelf, then shut off and the whole fridge will warm up to non-safe conditions.

I would love to see a redesign of the controls and offer the same storage size with only 1 door or at the very least install an audible alarm if the door is left ajar (like their dishwasher).

All the shelves are adjustable and easily removed to wash.  The large storage compartment at the bottom is the absolute best.  I use that a lot especially during the holidays for serving trays, pies, etc.  I am quite tall so having the refrigerator on the top is great for accessing items used more often than those from the freezer compartment.  Even my husband can find things so we end up having less spoiled leftovers.

We opted for no water or ice in the door to provide a more sleek look to our kitchen and I'm not sorry we did.  Our home has it's own excellent well water.  The ice maker has kept up with every family gathering we've had since installation (7 events in 2 years with a guest list of about 23 people).  The unit has never had hiccup in the 2 years we've owned it.  What a good buy for us.

Prior to this we owned a side by side and will never go that direction again.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

I love this frig

from Irvine, KY

Comments about GE Profile French Door Refrigerator:

This frig is a little expensive but we think it is well worth it. I love the double doors on top, you cna put longer, larger items in there without spilling or making a mess. The shelves and drawers can all be adjusted to your needs. the shelves on the doors are removable. I loke being able to take all the shelves out and clean them and the inside of the frig.

The freezers has plenty of room, you just have to watch howw you put things in there or the shelves will get stuck together. I can tell a difference in how much longer produce and meat last in the frig compared to the frig we had before