Other Refrigerators:
GE
PFSS6PKXSS
GE Profile French Door Refrigerator

GE Profile French Door Refrigerator

Pros

• Attractive (5)
  • Customizable shelving (5)
  • Energy efficient (4)
  • Holds temperature well (4)
  • Quiet (4)

• Big families (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (4)
    • Personal (6)

This is the best fridg on the market

When we remodeled our kitchen last summer, we decided that we wanted all stainlesss steel. We were sold on the Profile series as soon as we saw it. It is really too big for just the two of us but we love it any way. It is nice to always have cold water and ice available whenever you want it. It is easy to keep clean. We love the large bottom freezer. It is so easy for us to get into.

Spacious but not the best designed GE fridge out there

I bought this after our older Kenmore fridge broke due to a using it too much, I guess at least. Bought this fridge thinking that "yes, now I have one of those new fridges that can do anything in its area," not knowing that all the new products are just worse that all the older products since now everything is competitive. Don't get me wrong, this fridge performed very well for its price range for a while and even now performs well but things like the ice maker and the water dispenser are a pain for some customers because of the design flaw these models have. For me, what happened was the pipe that runs from the wall to the filter and then to the dispenser got corrupted and it is the most annoying part to fix, because this fridge is not made for repairing and fixing. Of course you can pay hundreds to fix it but why should something like this break in the first place. Other than that, its very spacious, very nice looking. Another problem is the door designs that is not the most comfortable design but oh well, it works. It has energy saving functionalities that helps the door-design flaw a lot. The coldness and warmness is all design into the doors outside panel and is very user friendly. Too expensive though!

from Ok

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Customizable Shelving

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
  • Noisy

• 2nd Refrigerator

Ok

• Personal

I won this Refrigerator and have been very happy with it!

from Ohio

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet

• Large Kitchens

Comments about GE Profile French Door Refrigerator:

We actually had to relocate a partial wall to accommodate the size but it was a worth it. The doors open wide and the adjustable shelves make for an easy fix to odd size containers. Our ice dispenser also allows for hot water which makes it easy for quick cups of tea.

Wonderful refrigerator

from Boynton beach fl

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Customizable Shelving
    • Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet

Comments about GE Profile French Door Refrigerator:

I love how it has a double ice maker.

very very very niiiiiiiiccceeee

from guelma

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Customizable Shelving
      • Easy Access
      • Energy Efficient
      • Holds Temperature Well
      • Quiet

• 2nd Refrigerator
        • Large Kitchens
        • Office Fridge
        • Small Kitchens
        • Wet Bar

very good

• Personal
        • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would not buy this again

from Florida

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
          • Flimsy Shelves
          • Limited Shelving Options
          • Noisy

• Small Kitchens

Comments about GE Profile French Door Refrigerator:

I thought I was buying a top of the line refrigerator but was very disappointed. There is not much space that you can use well. I like to be able to see all I can see.

I would buy this again!

from Tuscumbia, AL

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Not Energy Efficient

I use this everyday!

I like it!

from Madison, wi

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
            • Customizable Shelving
            • Energy Efficient
            • Holds Temperature Well
            • Quiet
            • Space For Tall Items

Comments about GE Profile French Door Refrigerator:

I purchased this product because I was moving to another state and had to get rid of my old one as a result that it would not fit in the new house. I saw this one it the store and liked it especially because the freezer is not just on the side like so many of the new fridges this generation. Something I like about this is that there is more space as the refridgerator is actually very deep and because the freezer is on the bottom it also adds to the refridgerator space. The only thing I can think of improving is that I personally preffer to have the freezer on the top but that is just a personal preference It is great for lots of food to store or leftovers. I have six people to cook for including my self so I believe that this product is especially made for large families. Thanks for reading this review, and I hope I helped you decide on your next refridgerator!

Stylish, spacious and spectacular

Comments about GE Profile French Door Refrigerator:

I love this fridge. Really spacious and beautiful to look at. I was not sure i wanted a French door but 2 months later I could not be happier.

Noise Level
              It is really quiet. I was anxious it would be noisy but apart from the ice feature it is quiet.

Interior Organization
              I love the French door. We had a side by side which I hated. This fridge is huge inside and I no longer lose items. The extra square footage is great. I even like the freezer drawers although finding stuff can be tough.

Temperature Control
              Interior temperature appears to be perfect. Some of the drawers allow me to set temp differently so my drinks stay cooler.

The drawers and shelves are removable which makes cleaning easier.

I have only had it a few months but it has held up well so far!

It is beautiful to look at. It is am an amazing asset to our new kitchen. The ice feature is a little noisy and the cubes often pop out instead of going in the glass. However, I still love it. My kids love the hot water feature for hot chocolate!

I LOVE this refrigerator

Comments about GE Profile French Door Refrigerator:

I absolutely love this refrigerator, it is so much classier and roomier than my last refrigerator. Now I have places to put just about anything I want to put in it.

Noise Level
              I never hear any noise from this refrigerator, it so incredibly quiet. It is much nicer than the other brands that I have had in the past.

Interior Organization
              I love the design of having the double doors side by side, it opens up so much extra room by not having the diving wall in-between. I also love that the freezer is on the bottom because you always go into the refrigerator section more than the freezer section so it is nice to have it lower. That design also helps to keep everything cooler because the coldest is on bottom keeping the items in the refrigerator cooler at the same time.

Temperature Control
              It is so easy to be able to choose the temperatures of each section. This way none of your food will freeze when you don't want it to. It keeps your fruits and vegetables nice an crispy while keeping your milk and other drinks icy cold.

Clean up is a breeze because all you need is a damp washcloth and anything is cleaning up effortlessly.

This refrigerator seems like it will last a very long time. It is made with high quality parts that do not break easily like other brands. I have not had a single issue so far with any of the parts on this refrigerator since I purchased it. By the way it is looking so far I believe that I will be able to keep this refrigerator for many years to come.

This refrigerator is so classy and elegant looking. It looks like I spend tons of money on it even though I didn't. It is much nicer than the traditional black or white refrigerators that you can get. Plus any dirt doesn't show up as easily so it looks great for a longer period of time.

A Breath of Fresh (and cold!) Air

Comments about GE Profile French Door Refrigerator:

We have really been enjoying this fridge since getting it 2 months ago. Its storage capacity is VAST both in the freezer and refrigerator. The shelves and drawers are extremely suitable for all varieties of products we frequently buy. I love the way the appliance beeps if any of the doors are not closed properly-- a real life saver! The exterior water and ice system is excellent and the display on this is modern, high tech and VERY impressive.