Other Refrigerators:
Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators
GE
PGCS1RKZSS
GE Profile French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator

Summary

GE PGCS1RKZSS 20.7 cu. ft. Counter-Depth 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with Spill Proof Glass Shelves, QuickSpace Shelf, External Ice/Water Dispenser and Can Rack

GE Profile French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator

Pros

• Attractive (4)
  • Holds temperature well (3)
  • Quiet (3)
  • Space for tall items (3)

• 2nd refrigerator (3)
  • Large kitchen (3)
    • Personal (4)

good!

from san jose, ca

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Energy Efficient

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
  • Poor Layout

• Big Families

this is so good!

Attractive and roomy!

from India

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy Access
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

• Small Kitchens

Comments about GE Profile French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

It is one of the most attractively designed fridge I have ever seen. There is ample storage space inside the fridge and you will still find enough storage even after storing all your foods. The fridge is extremely quiet and the temperature level is even throughout the fridge.
    Interior Organization
    Interiors are beautifully designed and has lots of storage to keep all your items within.
    Not tough to use at all! Anyone can use it without any problem.
    Once you remove the parts, you can easily clean the fridge and keep it clean and fresh.
    The fridge looks quite strong and should last for at least couple of years. It works absolutely fine without any problems.
    It scores heavily on its design thanks to its attractive design, which is quite attractive.

Lots of storage space!

from India

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet
    • Space For Tall Items

• Small Kitchens

Comments about GE Profile French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

I needed a good fridge that has value for money, so I bought this fridge. It has lots of storage space and you will find enough storage even after storing your entire holiday dinner. It has barely produces any noise.
      Interior Organization
      It is a well organized fridge and has room for everything you can store inside a fridge. It can even make you organized in your daily life.
      Temperature Control
      The heat is evenly distributed throughout the fridge and all the foods can get evenly cold. Just set the temperature and the fridge will do the rest.
      It is not hard to clean the fridge once you detach the parts of it without much problems.
      The fridge is made of high quality materials and is highly durable for many years to come along with its beautiful design.

Descent Product

from Wilbraham, MA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Customizable Shelving
      • Energy Efficient
      • Holds Temperature Well
      • Quiet
      • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Flimsy Shelves

• Big Families

Comments about GE Profile French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

Overall we are satisfied with ou GE Profile refrigerator . The only complaints are the plastic sides of the shelf doors already have slight cracks and the rubber trim on the doors started to rip within the first year . I also don't like the ice cubes being exposed in the freezer and most of the time they fall to the bottom because it fills up to high. With kids...going with the door ice maker woul be more practical .

I LOVE My Refrigerator!

Comments about GE Profile French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

After I recent move, I decided to invest in a new refrigerator. I wanted something with a lot of space with a professional kitchen look. I chose this refrigerator because I loved the combination of french doors with the bottom drawers. Now I can't stop looking at it in my kitchen! It's SO roomy! I can't fit so much in here and it seems as though I STILL have space. It's particularly great when I'm entertaining guests and I have large trays and lots of prepared food that has to be stored in the refrigerator. I had a few doubts about the freezer space, but I shouldn't have! The drawer is so deep and spacious, I can fit everything I need to perfectly, still with a little space left over. I usually keep some frozen dinners, ice cream, and a few frozen meats in there. The bottom line is, this is an amazing refrigerator, worth every penny, and it's gorgeous! A beautiful accent for your kitchen!

Noise Level
      I can barely hear this refrigerator!

Interior Organization
      I have never been so organized in my life than with the help of this refrigerator. The space lends itself to organization! And it's so beautiful that you will want to keep it organized!

Temperature Control
      This guy can get reallllllly cold... So definitely watch the temperature control! You don't want your iced tea freezing like mine did!

No hard to clean spaces; all of the surfaces are open and smooth for easy cleaning.

All of the materials this refrigerator is made of are the highest quality.

Like I said, I LOVE to look at this refrigerator in my kitchen. Guests even compliment me on it!

A true family machine

Comments about GE Profile French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

This refrigerator comfortably suits my family of 6, sitting everyone and allowing everything to have an enjoyable food experience! The freezer is ideal and fits everything I've ever imagined, the shelves can fit a huge Thanksgiving turkey or a full sheet birthday cake, ideal!

• Temperature Control:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Brighton, MI

Comments about GE Profile French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

this replaced a counter depth GE profile. It fits, quiet, the bottom freezers are great and the deli drawer is HUGE. Love that the door bins pop out for ease of cleaning. Good fridge.
      I love that I can open the smaller freezer drawer and get stuff out with out opening the whole thing. Shelves pull towards you to reach stuff in the rear. All info the run it is on the front which is convienent. It is a bug guy holds a fully holiday dinner with apps desserts beer wine and turkey.