3.5

3.5

Pros

Cons

GE IS QUALITY & EFFICIENCY

I bought my GE dishwasher at a moving sale, the previous owner said they had used it for two years with no problems or dislikes. I have owned it now for almost two years and I to have had no problems nor do I have any issues. It is a quality built machine that does a quality job. I would recommend this machine to anyone who wants a quality product at a fair price, that includes family and friends.

Does not clean very well

I am really unhappy with the qulaity of this dishwasher.  We purchased it because it seemed like a great value and I really wish we had chosen to purchase a more expensive model.  We have had this worked on several times and it still does not seem to get our dishes clean enough.

We reduced the amount of soap we used because we thought that might be the problem, but we were still having issues.  We used an external dispenser for the rinse agent and that helped a little.  I don't think the built-in dispenser was working correctly.

The most annoying thing is that after every load I would have to re-wash many items (especially glasses).  It seems like a lot of time and energy is wasted because of this.

I will say that the dishwasher runs very quietly, which is a great benefit!  I just wish that it also actually got my dishes clean!  Maybe we just got a bad product, but I would not recommend this appliance.

Very Easy to use

Comments about GE Portable Dishwasher:

Good dishwasher. It is easy to use and easy to move around to the sink. Dishes come out clean and rinsed. There are several different option settings on the dishwasher. It is very easy to hook the dishwasher up to the sink to use and it is quiet when it runs through its cycle. The dishwasher is great for anyone that cannot install a dishwasher in their kitchen. It also gives you some extra counter space.

Cleaning Time
Seems like it does take awhile, but dishes do come out clean so that is a good thing.

• Loading Flexibility:

Convenient and space saving.

Comments about GE Portable Dishwasher:

We just bought our first home, it's an older home without a dishwasher. Instead of sinking the money into redoing the kitchen cabinets to put in a dishwasher, we got this one. Being compact it fits perfectly in our kitchen and the counter top adds portable usage in the kitchen. It's great for moving around your kitchen and using for additional things in the kitchen.

Noise Level
When it starts it a bit noisey then it quiets down. It's hard to tell when it's done, due to how quiet it becomes.

Loading Flexibility
It puts it's small trays to good use and allows you fill it to the brim. It has two trays, just wish the upper tray had a few more inches of clearance.

Dishes have been clean every time we unload it. Which is better then I could say for so larger units I've had before.

It a great design that puts it space to good use. It even a spot in the back to put away the power cord and the water hose when not in use.

Been running it for a few months and haven't had any issues.

Pretty Great item

Comments about GE Portable Dishwasher:

I received my portable dishwasher second hand while living in a rental that didn't have a dishwasher and it turns out that our first home didn't have one either so it has been a wonderful item to make my life easier. It can hold a good amount of dishes if you pack it smartly, it has a wonderful amount of options to set it on and having the cutting board top is heaven if you don't have much counter space. If you don't have hot water and put it on that setting this dishwasher will be running for about 3 and half hours. It is easy to hook up to the sink and I love that it just rolls back to the corner with ease when not in use.

Cleaning Time
Always use your tap hot water.

Love the cutting board top

GE Portable Dishwasher - Stay Away

Comments about GE Portable Dishwasher:

We use this dishwasher on a daily basis in my home. This dishwasher does not do a good job of washing the dishes, even on the hottest wash setting. We have tried everything, and our dishes still come out with a nasty film on them. The washer takes forever to finish, and runs very loudly. We have to rewash most, if not all of the dishes that come out of it by hand. I would definitely stay away from this dishwasher!

• Loading Flexibility:

When you dont have room to buld one in, its portable!

Comments about GE Portable Dishwasher:

For what it is, it seems to be working great. Not every home comes with a built in dishwasher these days, so to be able to roll one in and out when you need it, is nice. You do have to drain it though your sink and sometimes that can make a mess. Also having to move it around can be trying, and in the way. The extra counter space on top is great though!

Noise Level
Its not all that quiet

Cleaning Time
It depends what you set it on, but it can run for a while

Loading Flexibility
It has a great capacity for dishes

Dishes come out clean most of the time

Its sleek and matches most kitchens

Holds up well!

• Loading Flexibility:

It has made my life so much easier!!

from Elizabethtown, PA

Comments about GE Portable Dishwasher:

I am very satisfied with this dishwasher! It has made my life so much easier!!! I have had it for about a month now and I use it every evening. Before I was having to wash all of our dishes by hand and that was so horrible! It would take me hours, not to mention the amount of water that would be wasted! This dishwasher saves water, which is a huge concern for me! It also gets my dishes very clean! It is so super easy to use too! It is not overly fancy or anything, but I do not need that. I am impressed with the job that it does. I could not really expect anything more. My kids also use the dishwasher too and at 13 and 10, it is simple enough for them to understand.

Does not clean very well

from New Hampton, IA

Comments about GE Portable Dishwasher:

it doesn't clean very well

from East Carondelet, IL

Comments about GE Portable Dishwasher:

My machine tends not to clean very well.  It leave residue on dishes. Cleaning the filters, using jet dry all of this has not stopped a white film for being on dishes.

I reduced the amount of getergent i use, it did not help, i cleaned the drain area no help. If I had the money I would buy a better machine. But this came with the house and I cannot afford to buy a new one.

I generally have to rinse dishes after they are washed. And alot of times I have to rewash dishes because they did not get cleaned

My GE dishwasher was worth every penny!

from Ruby Valley, NV

Comments about GE Portable Dishwasher:

When we moved from Alaska to Nevada, we had to purchase all new furniture. When I realized that the house didn't have a dishwasher, it was on the top of my list of things to get. My husband and I found a GE dishwasher (GSC3500N10WW) and we quickly realized that it was worth the money. I have never had a problem, and it cleans our dishes very well. I am completely satisfied with this dishwasher and I am very glad we went with the GE brand.

Disappointed with GE GSC3500NWW

from Round O, SC

Comments about GE Portable Dishwasher:

I have been very disappointed with my GE dishwasher. It has been worked on 5different times & has burn up the pump 3 times before my warranty run out & twice since then. I have had to put more money in it than it is worth & it is still not paid for yet. It also does not clean the dishes very well either. I have to bleach it out about every other day due to the new pump does not  pump all the water out & it wants to mildew in the bottom. I can't afford to have it fixed again at this time which will make this one # 6.