Other Refrigerators:

GE GTH18EBT Top Freezer Refrigerator

Basic Inexpensive Refrigerator

from Chicago, IL

Comments about GE GTH18EBT Top Freezer Refrigerator:

I recently purchased this GE refrigerator in January. I've had it for almost a year and it works just fine. It is not a fancy appliance by any means, but it keeps my food cold and frozen, sometimes when I do not want it to! Certain areas of the refrigerator, mostly along the back wall, will literally freeze items, while the rest of the food in the refrigerator remains at a reasonably cold temperature.

Noise Level
Extremely quiet! I never hear the freezer defrosting or anything. Again, this is a basic refrigerator so there is no ice maker or water dispenser. So noise is not an issue at all.

Interior Organization
I do wish there were more compartments. There are three shelves in the refrigerator, two drawers for produce and one shelf in the freezer. So you don't have a ton of options for in terms of how to organize your food.

Temperature Control
You can set your temperature in freezer and refrigerator sections separately. However, things will freeze in the refrigerator randomly. I cannot explain it. I think it is simply a getting what you pay for type of situation.

Very easy to clean. No complaints in this area.

So far, the GE brand has held strong. I can see this refrigerator lasting me a long time!

This is a basic standard refrigerator with the freezer on top. No frills or fancy gadgets. Just a basic refrigerator.

• Noise Level: