Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
GE
GE GLD4450NCS 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher

GE GLD4450NCS 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher

Not my favorite kitchen purchase

from Rensselaer, IN

Comments about GE GLD4450NCS 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher:

For the money, this dishwasher is just OK. I love that it matches my kitchen, and does an average job cleaning my dishes, but overall the power is just not enough for my family's needs. We really have to rinse and scrape dishes to make sure they'll come out after a wash cycle clean enough to put away, and this is disappointing. I like the delayed start setting, insuring that we don't have to listen to it until we're asleep. There are a lot of options, which is also a bonus. I almost always use the sanitizing feature, which does the best job getting items clean. Even using top-quality dishwashing cleaners and drying agents, there are times this doesn't happen.

Noise Level
A pretty loud machine - which can be worked around if using the delay start, making sure it's running while we're not at home or in bed.

Loading Flexibility
It took us a while, but I think we've managed to figure out the most efficient way to load.

The door of the dishwasher (as well as the racks within) is flimsy and light. It sometimes isn't perfectly aligned to close and has to be "jiggled" to close properly.

• Noise Level: