Other Dishwashers:
GE GDWF100VBB Built-in Dishwasher

GE GDWF100VBB Built-in Dishwasher

Awesome dishwasher

Comments about GE GDWF100VBB Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher came installed in my apartment when I moved in, and I have enjoyed having it. This dishwasher is really quiet which is nice in an apartment since you're always close to the kitchen. It doesn't take that long to wash dishes which is another nice feature since I always wait until I run out of plates and silverware to run the dishwasher. This dishwasher holds a lot of dishes, and you can even stick large cooking trays in there on the sides and they'll slide in perfectly.

Noise Level
This dishwasher is very quiet and you can't even hear it from other rooms in the house.

Cleaning Time
Doesn't take that long to wash dishes. You can have your dishes done in less than an hour.

Loading Flexibility
Very flexible loading, I always stuff my dishwasher full before running it. I load pots and pans in there a lot too and they fit well.

Good performance, dishes come out clean so you don't have to rewash them.

The design is nice and it matches my other G.E. appliances and looks good with the counter tops.

I've lived here over 6 months, and the dishwasher was here before me so I would say that it's pretty durable.

• Noise Level: