3.8

Cons

Effective and fun

from Edina, MN

Comments about GE Front Load Washer:

The GE Front Load Washer is an awesome addition to your laundry room. Anyone would like one of these. There are so many settings for different types of washes like towels, whites, beddings, activewear, delicates, etc so you can be sure to set it to the perfect setting the clothing being washed. I love that it its super quiet so you can easily put in a wash before bed without it making all this noise and pop it in the dryer in the morning. The clothing is washed super delicately yet effectively. I even put in delicate baby items and they are not ruined. There a great part for measuring the liquid detergent and softener to make sure you are only using what you need and not wasting anything.

Cleaning Time
Cleaning time is great and varies depending on what type of wash you need, but it tells you how much time for each specific load so that is really nice to plan your time around it.

Great performance. Cleans really well and yet is delicate on your clothes.

Super easy to use and fun!

• Cleaning Time:

One of the best washers I've ever owned.

Comments about GE Front Load Washer:

Cleans clothes, bedding, bulky items and more without any issues. It's energy efficient and saves on water and detergent.

Energy Efficiency
I love the energy star rating for this product, plus you can fill the machine to the max and it gets the job done.

Cleaning Time
Depending on what you are washing, it can be a bit disturbing to wash clothes especially mixed colors. Although, when finished, the clothes are clean, and drying takes no time at all.

Quiet and sturdy. It's tough to tell if the machine is actually on, although, you know that the job is done when you get your clothes out.

At first, it was tough to tell how much detergent to put in, although being a guy I didn't read the manual. But this machine doesn't require much detergent at all.

I like the easy of the buttons on this machine, and it looks great. Granted it's in the laundry room so not many people can see it, but it makes me happy.

I trust that this machine will last a long time. I received this machine at a great discount and am happy with my purchase.

Front Load Washer

Comments about GE Front Load Washer:

I purchased my GE Front Load washer after my old one finally died. This washer works and cleans very well and one of the top features is how dry the clothes are after the spin cycle. While the washer does work very well, the inside tends to smell musty if you shut the door. Since I have a dedicated laundry room, I just leave the door to the washer open to dry out and it solves the smell, but that might not be agreeable to everyone

Energy Efficiency
Very energy efficient. I noticed a big difference over the old washer.

Cleaning Time
It does take longer to wash clothes than my old washer, over an hour, but there is a "quick wash" setting.

The washer has never had any issues. A leak one time, but I now realize that was because I overloaded it with towels.

Easy settings, multiple cleaning choices

Love the design and it's pretty too

I can wash so many clothes at one time and they always come out perfectly clean and almost dry from the spin cycle.

• Cleaning Time:

Horrible experience with this washer!!

Do not buy. Purchased in Sept. 2011 and have had to have main gasket replaced
3 times because water leaked out. The GE Customer Care team did not return
calls as they said they would. I will never purchase a GE product again after
this experience.