2.8
WSSH300G
GE Front Load Washer

GE Front Load Washer

2.8

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about GE Front Load Washer:

Our machine is six years old and should not have left the factory: tub had metal edge portruding that tore clothes, handle broke off, wash cycle control works intermittantly, and yesterday it died. Don't want to bother with it anymore. DUD.

Top load is easier.

Never again. Worst appliance of any kind I have ever had.

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

GE STACKED WASHER

from San Diego, CA

Comments about GE Front Load Washer:

I'VE OWNED THIS FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND AM FAIRLY PLEASED WITH IT. IT NEEDED SERVICE TWICE, BOTH TIMES UNDER WARRANTY. USES A LOT LESS WATER, CLEANS REASONABLY WELL, DOESN'T GET SMELLY LIKE MOST H E WASHERS APPARENTLY DO.

great starter washer for new home. quite but a few problems

from Sanford, FL

Comments about GE Front Load Washer:

We got the GE Front load washers almost two years ago durring a Black Friday Sale. So the Price was great for what we got. It was our 1st home so we just needed something. Over all we are pretty satisfied. I do wish that it would hold more in a load, you cant wash a queen comforter in here! It is fairly quiet, except when its really full durring the spin cycle. but its not that loud.  I love that it does have alot of diffrent settings for your particular garmets. Anything from heavy to super delicate. I did notice that the seal from the door does grow mold (yuck!) but after contacting customer service- they explained that thats normal. I guess it makes sense- mold grows in Cold, Dark & Damp places-  IE your washer machine.  But i have seen a improvement when you just leave the washer door cracked open after eash load- that way it can dry out. Also you need to take out the Soap dispenser and clean it often, because that also grows mold.  But from what i have read many "front loader" type washers have similer problems- not just his brand.   For the price i paid i think we got a great product for the price.

Not too bad, but be careful of breaking the handle

from Livonia, MI

Comments about GE Front Load Washer:

I really like this washing machine. My only issue is that the handle broke off at the top (fairly easily, I might add). For the moment, it is taped and when I open the door - I have to carefully pull from the bottom part of the door handle. My other concern is the detergent holder. It has a tab that you slide on the underside to open it. When the delivery guy dropped it off & set it up, he said to be careful with the tab. If you try to force it open then it can break. I'm hoping my pre-teen can remember this.