Other Refrigerators:

GE French Door Refrigerator

Does the job

from Erie, PA

Comments about GE French Door Refrigerator:

I purchased this refrigerator because it matched my other appliances and was a reasonable price. It looks beautiful in my kitchen, which was one of my CTQ's. The outside does stain easily, but that's the case with all stainless steel appliances. It's nothing that a good cleaner won't fix, though keep in mind that a good stainless steel cleaner can be pricey. I've had the refrigerator for about 2 months now and have had no issues. There refrigerator part is very roomy and it's easy to organize everything. The freezer is a bit harder to organize, mainly because things need to be stacked so they are harder to find later. Again though, this is typical of this type of unit, so it's simply something you need to be willing to deal with if purchasing this style.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

A great french door refrigerator for small spaces.

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about GE French Door Refrigerator:

I have been extremely happy with the refrigerator. It has met all of my expectations. The only reason I didn't give it a very good rating was sometimes if I have a few larger items (2 liters of soda, gallons of milk) it can be difficult to store them. However, I have the convenience of having another refrigerator in my garage for things that don't fit in this one. So if you store a lot of larger items, you might want to try a regular bottom freezer or top freezer, I think the french door style limits storage on bigger items because of the style. I liked the style and was willing to put up with a few minor storage issues!

Noise Level
The only noise is occasionally you hear the ice maker, or water filter but it is not distracting in the least. Otherwise it runs very quiet.

Interior Organization
If this is going to be your only refrigerator, you might have some problems storing larger items (gallons of milk, large containers of orange juice etc). The postives are that the glass shelves slide so you have make room for these larger items. However, by doing that, you elimate some places to store food. I have a second refrigerator in the garage, so I can store large items there so it doesn't bother me. Overall I love this fridge and have been very happy with it.

I have yet to figure out how to clean the bottom freezer portion because I can't get the shelves out completely.

So far so good! Have had it for almost a year and has been running great

This was bascially the only french door refrigerator that we could find that fit in the small space we had. It looks great, and works great. Another nice feature is an internal water dispenser. I have read reviews where some people find it awkward and would rather have one on the outside. Since we couldn't find a fridge with an external one that fit our space I was happy just to have one at all! It is a little akward if you are filling a larger container because you have to manually hold the button, but I don't find it all that annoying.

• Noise Level: