Other Refrigerators:
Top-Freezer Refrigerators
GE
GE Energy Star GTH18DBP (18 cu. ft.) Top Freezer Refrigerator

Great Fridge for Beer!

This fridge was purchased to replace our old GE that had more years then I want to admit. It is in our lower level/basement and its use is intended for beverages and the over abundance of produce from our garden in the summer. We also need one large enough to hold food for parties and wanted one with a good energy rating. We accomplished this and kept within our price range with this product. I gave this fridge a rating of 5 because it looks and "feels" more expensive than it is. You get a great product at a great price. Noise Level Compared to our more expensive fridge this one is a little louder. Interior Organization Solid construction of shelving on the doors giving you options of even storing a half gallon of milk without a problem. Adjustable shelves and 2 pull out bins. There are no adjustments for the bins. Temperature Control At this point I do not have any complaints about the temperature control but I am waiting to see what will happen in the hotter months with more humidity. Ease of Cleaning Haven't owned this long enough to clean it but appears it is not a dirt catcher like the old fridge. Durability Fridge interior feels solid, reasonably heavy shelving, and thick plastic bins and door shelves have a sturdy feel to it Design Door is textured so no finger prints will show.

Sterling Heights, MI