Other Kitchen Cooktops:
Electric Cooktops
GE
GE Electric Radiant Cooktop JP256

GE Electric Radiant Cooktop JP256

This General Electric Cooktop is efficient and easy to clean.

from Abilene, TX

Comments about GE Electric Radiant Cooktop JP256:

My General Electric Cooktop has been a welcome addition to my kitchen. It looks great, is easy to clean, heats quickly and dependably, and maintains the desired level of heat. My only challenge was replacing the several pans I owned with uneven bottoms, as they did not allow for optimal use of the cooktop. The design of the cooktop is attractive and functional. Dials are clearly marked and easily accessible. Learning to effectively and efficiently use the cooktop was easy. The almost instant heat and the rapid response to heat setting changes are time savers when cooking. Gone are the days of taking the burners apart to soak and scrub the messy pans to remove burned-on spills and overflows. It is easy to clean the cooktop with products approved by General Electric. This is a luxury. This cooktop has served me well for all types of cooking needs. I recommend it to anyone updating a kitchen.

• Temperature Control:
  • Heat Distribution:

Best cooktop I have ever had

from Highland Mills, NY

Comments about GE Electric Radiant Cooktop JP256:

I love my GE electric Radient cooktop. It is the best cooktop I have ever used as it not only heats up quickley but is also heats up very evenly. I was raised using gas for cooking and have always missed gas until getting this cooktop. The cooktop itself is very smooth to the touch and gives a very sleek, modern look to the cooktop. I can use my burner for a six each pot or eight inch pot and flip flop back and forth with ease. The black shiny appearance of the cooktop perfectly matches my GE Profile double oven giving my entire kitchen a clean, sleek look that I love. By the way, these are the easiest appliances to keep clean with either a spray or a cream. I would buy them again in a second.

• Temperature Control: