Other Dishwashers:

GE Built-in Dishwasher

Not Happy With My GE Dishwasher

from San Jose, CA

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

With a household of 6, (4 of them teenage boys), I needed a dishwasher that could handle a lot of wear and tear. This dishwasher did not meet those needs. Very shortly after we got it, it had problems. It kept saying that the detergent was "low" when it wasn't, and the dishes just weren't getting clean. Even after thorough rinsing prior to loading them, there was still residual gunk. Even the teenagers were commenting on how the dishes were still "dirty" after they were washed. We called out a repairman, who tinkered around, and said it was "working" fine. Working fine?! At the same time, our GE cook range was having issues. I guess I'm just not so impressed with the GE product line. Needless to say, when it finally just dies, we Will NOT be replacing with another GE appliance!

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Quiet, easy to load dishes

from Tomball, TX

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

We bought this dishwasher after looking around for a while. Our old dishwasher was awkward to load and didn't get things as clean. This dishwasher is much quieter than the old one, which is wonderful because we have a great room and my husband wants to be able to hear his television. There are several different spraying arms, which is great because dishes get washed, no matter which way they are pointing (which helps because my 11 year old is the kitchen cleaner and she needs all of the help she can get). The smart dispense technology is great because we can just load it and start it and not worry about looking for the soap every time. I still have to rinse the dishes before I load them, one of these days I want one of those dishwashers that will clean the dirtiest dishes. It is much easier to load the bigger pots and pans because  the top rack has a high and a low side, which allows for stacking as well.

I recommend this dishwasher as a more inexpensive way to get the dishes clean.Oh! and it has delayed starts too, cannot have a dishwasher without it!

Ok not great

from New Town, AA

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

I have this dishwasher and I am not overly or underly impressed with it.  It did start leaking after a few months, but I believe that was due to the way it was installed.  It cleans, ok. There is plenty of room for dish loads.  It's pretty quiet.  I would reccomend it.