Other Dishwashers:

Cons

• Noise Level:
    • Cleaning Time:
    • Loading Flexibility:

happy with cleaning dishes the first go round

**GE PDWT500R Dishwasher is a perfect addition to the kicthen especially if you have a large family running around like I do amd you need the extra help without any added worries. I am a mother of 3 and every dishwasher (there has been quite a few) I have purchased before this one has been just a waste of my time and my money. This dishwasher is quick and only takes around a half hour to completely finish a full load of dishes......free of any specks or dirt clinging to the dishes.  It doesn't seem to make the house any hotter than any other dishewasher during the drying cycle, if anything it keeps it around the same temperature as before running it. I love this dishwasher because I no longer have to rewash my dishes or inspect each one by themselves to make sure they are spot clean. It helps out a great deal to have the dishes ready and waiting to be used as soon as they are washed and dried and to be confident that they are definitely clean by the time you need to grab a dish or put them away ,would recommend . the best dishwasher so far.**

An Excellent Dishwasher GE PDWDWT500R Built-In Dishwasher

I bought this dishwasher last month and I've got to say my dishes have never been as clean as they are now.  I bought this to replace my aging Kenmore dishwasher. not only does the clean better, but it is also  easier than ever to conserve water with the many options available depending on  what is in your load. if energy ratings phenomenal and the front panel is really easy to use. its color and shape are aesthetically pleasing and stylish. However,  I dislike its layout. because I have limited space my kitchen, I would've liked it more if I had the option of an opening door rather than one retracts. although it is good-looking, fingerprints, oil, and other dirty things are easily discernible. It is also loud and may rumble at times. even though it may clean some dishes, those place away from certain spots may not as clean. Overall this washer is easy to use, energy-efficient, and fast, not to mention the great price. This product alone has convinced me that GE is a great company and I would definitely recommend buying from them.

What A Convenience

from Williamsburg, VA

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

What good way is to have an electronic appliance that helps you wash and clean the dishes or anything else you need so that you can save time, energy, and space. This branded item is reliable, suitable for you and me, and durable. For those of you who may be cheap or love to save too much money, you must ask yourself this question:

Do you wish to save so much money but waste more time and energy to wash dishes by hand or are you willing to spend more money on something that will save you energy and time?

For me, as cheap as I was in the past, right now I realize that money is not everything. I will not hesitate to spend more money on something that I can trust and rely on.

I love to buy something like this, use it repeatedly or often, and keep it as long as I live. That is all pretty much anyone would feel if he or she is using his/her money on something that gives him/her wisdom. Hey, as ridiculous as this sounds, I would want to pass this item to my children or loved ones after my death. Yeah.

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

GE PDWT500R Built-In Dishwasher is helpful

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

The dishwasher was easy to install and it was one of the last items that we put into our house. Me and my husband put it into the kitchen ourselves and it was so easy to do. The dishwasher was expensive, but it is very high quality so that makes it worth it. The look and appearance of the whole dishwasher is modern and the silver color is nice as well. The dishes are always clean when they come out of the dishwasher. Its easy to use where dishes can be loaded and unloaded easily. Also, the control settings are easy to set as well. This product is energy efficient, but, like all great products, it is expensive. This product would probably last about 8-10 years. Considering that it is stainless steel, it does not get dirty and is easy to clean. Stainless steel is a great anti corrosive metal, therefore these dishwashers do not oxidize when exposed to water.

built-in dish washer is great

from Bates City, MO

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

the ge pdwt500r built-in dishwasher is a great dishwasher. i am redoing my kitchen and wouldnot have anything but ge appliances. the dishwasheris very quiet and easy to use. i can use it when everyone else is fast asleep. general electric appliances have been around for a long time and is very reliable. it is an energy saving appliance and doesnt take long to finish the wash and does a very good job of cleaning. it is easy to load and unload. that is very important to me as i have some problems with my hips and have problems geting up and down. i love the stainless steel finish .it is easy to clean and has a beautiful finish. i am so proud of my new kitchen with all my new general electric appliances.

GE Dishwasher Efficient and Effective

from Cortlandt Manor, NY

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

I absolutely love this GE Dishwasher for many reasons. The first it is easy on the eyes and has a pleasant look and style design anyone would want in an appliance. Another reason to fall in love with this dishwasher is the efficiency it provides when it comes to cleaning your dishes. I have always been the type of person who will pre-wash my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher to run. But, with this particular model, you no longer need to worry if your dishes will come out clean. The extra settings allow you to decide what cycle you want to run and makes it very clear and easy on how to use. You do not need to be technology savvy, you can finally have the piece of mind knowing your dishes will come out spotless!

GE PDWT500R Built-In Dishwasher - quality and energy efficient

from Garrettsville, OH

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

We recently moved into our new house. So we had to buy everything from the scratch. And when it came to buying stuff like dishwashers which were expensive stuff, we thoroughly went through all the reviews of certain products and finally jumped on this one. Not to say, it is a real joy to have shining dishes in the morning ready to be used and the whole process happens in the night without disturbing your sleep,

It is expensive but I feel it is worth the price. There is no point in buying inexpensive stuff and replacing them again and again because of their failure. Two great features of this dishwasher are it is water saving and energy efficient. This product is surely for those who believe in quality stuff and are ready to pay for the price.

Overall a great dishwasher

from Idaho Falls, ID

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

We bought this dishwasher mostly because we bought a GE stove and microwave and we wanted it to match. We also used it to qualify for a rebate--hooray!

Anyway the dishwasher has worked great from the start. I love the look of it. It is very sleek and upscale looking. the only down side about the apperence is that my kids fingerprints have a tendency to stick right to it. Which probably happens with all stainless dishwashers.

As far as the cleaning goes, I have not had a single problem. Once the cycle begins it is a little noisy, but once the initial startup is over the cleaning is super quite. We have a very open floor plan with a kitchen, dining and family room all combine and I have never had a problem watching tv with the dishwasher running.

Some of the plastic dishes don't dry all the way, which I think is pretty typical.

Overall I would say that it is a great dishwasher.

GE dishwasher is very quiet!

from Egg Harbor City, NJ

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

GE dishwasher is very quiet! The only thing i dont care for is the soap dispenser,it holds almost a whole jug of detergent and after awhile the soap gets hard and doesnt dispense the soap and its extremely hard to clean out.

This GE Dishwasher is great!

from Bridgehampton, NY

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

The GE PDWT500R Built-In Dishwasher is one of the best dishwashers that I have used in recent years. It was very impressed with how efficient it was in get the items which range from glasses, plates, utensils and other items that i would put into the dishwasher. A major plus for this dishwasher was the amount of items that I could place into it. Often times with other dishwashers I would have to do two loads but this dishwasher allows me to do just one load and allows me to save on electricity. This dishwasher is also one of the more quieter dishwashers that I have seen on the market. GE always delivers quality products and this one will not disappoint at all. This dishwasher manages to get my glasses sparkling clean and does not use as much water as previous dishwasher that I had to sell the other day. I know this dishwasher will not require as much servicing as my previous dishwasher either so that is another major plus for me.

works great

from Gold Canyon, AZ

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher was left for me from previous landlord, which I believe had already 4 years of service, and counting. I have had good experience with GE brand so I was happy to keep this dishwasher. Because it wasn't brand new, I had my doubt at first. The one I have is actually black but the model number is the same, everything except the color. Different than most top brand dishwasher is the lack of indicator. There's no indication of what it's doing, washing or drying. You set the settings inside the door. It has steam prewash mode which doesn't really wash the dishes, sometime I use it if my dishes aren't very dirty, or dishes that were left in the cabinet for awhile. It can take moderate load, but don't expect to cram too much. I especially like how the racks are positioned, it has top and bottom racks. Dishes can be positioned on the side so residual will run off. Overall I have been happy for this dishwasher, especially given its age.

Family loves it, and so do I.

from Evans, GA

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

As a stay at home parent, these washers fit all of my needs and requirements. Even though, it's pretty loud and quite obnoxious, I must say that these generations of dishwashers keep getting better and better, it was only as if it was 10 years ago when we did it by hand! The design and simple use of the buttons is flawless, unlike anyother I've ever used. But let's talk about the main reason I bought this dishwasher: how well it cleans. Honeslty, five out of five stars, you're not going to get any better this. I normally will have my dishes clean and sparkly for the next day in less than an hour. Also, the customer service for this product is phenomenal. I was never out on hold, the people were normally helpful and caring, just what I want in a company. If you're in a major need of a dishwasher, and are willing to spare a few bucks, go buy this dishwasher, unlike any I've ever owned. Truest me, you won;'t regret it.