Other Dishwashers:
GE
GLD7460RSS
GE Built-in Dishwasher

GE Built-in Dishwasher

This GE Dishwasher is fantastic!

from Port Orange, FL

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

I just got this dishwasher in December and I love it.  It cleans the dishes really good and cleans the glasses very nicely dosn't leave that yuck on the top of the glass. And it is also very roomy on the inside.  There is No problem putting in large pans with dishes  on the bottom and putting tall glasses on the top. Plus it has holders to hold up wine glasses so they don't get broken. It is so very simple to use just push a button and that all it takes. It's also easy for kids to load up the dishs also. Which helps us busy parents out there. I think that you would not be disappointed when buying this dishwasher.

Great Washer! No-Pre wash necessary!!!

from Tolleson, AZ

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

We purchased this dishwasher about 9 months ago when we moved into our new home. We love it! It's easy to get my husband to wash the dishes with this one - no prewashing necessary! Simple washing options are available, with a heat dry option. I think it takes longer with the heat dry - so we air dry. In all, best dishwasher that we've owned so far!  It even beeps to let you know it's done!

Nice GE Dishwasher for the price.

from Woodstock, GA

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

This diswasher replace a Bosch dishwasher we had. The old washer didn't have a drying cycle so to be honest, I would have been happy with any washer that did. But surprisingly, I really like this dishwasher. You don't have to pre-rinse the dishes. The pots and pans cycle works great on removing stuck on food. The dishes come out squeeky clean. It is also equipped with an Eco-Wash cycle that works great on small loads. There is a button you can push to pre-heat the water if you have dishes that are really dirty or have stuck on food. Overall, this is a great buy.