Other Dishwashers:

Pros

Cons

Great dishwasher

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

I love my dishwasher. There is a good amount of space on the bottom and different levels on the top. It includes different baskets as well. The cycle runs pretty quickly and fairly quietly for a dishwasher. It cleans the dishes well as long as you don't add too much detergent.

• Loading Flexibility:

GE Dishwasher is the best!

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

I really love my GE built-in dishwasher. I have found that my GE dishwasher really gets the job done and cleans dishes even without rinsing them first. I was always a dish rinser before putting them in the dishwasher, but one day I decided to give it a try without rinsing anything. I was pleasantly surprised that my dishes came out just as sparkly clean as if I had rinsed them first. I now don't fool with rinsing the dishes. It's a quiet dishwasher as well and seems to use less water than others out there. I would definitely recommend anyone look into getting a GE dishwasher if they are in the market to buy one. You will not be disappointed.

• Loading Flexibility:

This product works satisfactorily. Better than most.

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

Does as good a job as any other dishwasher I've had. Although all dishwashers say you don't have to rinse or wash the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher, you still have to. If you don't and the food does not get washed away, the the food gets dried on which makes it very difficult to remove thereafter.

ok dishwasher

from West Point, VA

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

washes the dishes to a pretty clean state but i feel that the dishes still come out a little dirty looking. I use a pretty good dishwasher cleaner so that isn't it. the dishwasher is a little loud when it runs and i think that could be improved upon in the future. GE is a standard company but sometimes their products are crappy so took a risk

• Loading Flexibility:

Good dishwasher for any house.

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

I have this dishwasher in my house and it is very effective with cleaning our dishes. There are higher products out there and more expensive products, but this one is very efficient and gets the job done.

• Loading Flexibility:

Does a great job at cleaning my dishes

from Naples, FL

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

I bought my diswasher 9 years ago and it still runs and looks brand new.  It is a little noisy but I can put up with that if it gets my dishes clean, that is  most  important to me.  I would definetely buy another GE dishwasher if I had to.

great dishwasher

from Greenville, KY

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

this dishwasher i bought  works great and cleans great even works great on spots  and  don't take that long  to clean  the dishes  and is  really low noise  so that helps alot  my previous dishwasher made alot of noise  and took longer to clean the dishes . This dishwasher is  a good price  too  . If you want a good dishwasher this  model is for you  . It's nice to come in and relax with the kids and not hear  a noisey  dishwasher  no more .. This model is quiet  and does a great job .

You should own it

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

If you are looking for a dishwasher that is a great product but also fits into your budget this is  the dishwasher for you! It is extremly easy to use, energy and wate efficient and most importantly it gets the dished clean every time! This dishwasher works as well as other high end dishwashers that will cost you twice the money. The GE poduct name is a great brand I would recommend this product to everyone!!