3.7

3.7

Efficient and reliable

from Washington, DC

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

I love GE products and very happy we chose this dishwasher. Love the stainless steel exterior (even though it is hard to clean sometimes). The stainless interior stays clean and sparkly for the most part but need to clean around the door opening and rollers every few months because gunk easily gathers. I am ok with hidden controls but don't think that is anything special. Hard to know it is on sometimes because it is very quiet, but the hidden controls don help as well. I think this machine is very efficient and I am often amazed when a full, dirty load is clean in about an hour (or less) and everything sparkles. Has all the settings you need, normal, automatically, sanitary, pots and pans, heated dry and more. I almost always use the automatics setting with no heated dry for efficiency. Automatic cycle works well because of smart sensors in the machine and know when there is no more dirt to clean. Works every time and never get a build up around sensor. Dishes are very clean always. Can load lots of items. I fill it to the max and have no worries about not cleaning well, and doesn't even seem to take longer with dirt loads. Great price for a great machine. I don't need any more than efficient and quiet. I trust GE and know this will last me for a long time.

Noise Level
Very quiet. Have opened the door during cycle because I didn't realize it was on.

Cleaning Time
Very dirty load can clean within an hour on auto cycle. Smart sensor knows when there is no more dirt around

Hidden controls aren't that special. Good if you just want a a streamline look

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

GE the name you can trust

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

GE built in dishwasher with easy to program stylish hidden controls. The GDWT260RSS has many features that people ablsolutely love. The tall tub offers more room and allows washing pot and pans along with that delicate crystal.  The multible filtration level ensure clean dishes while the Clean Sensor measures the soil levels and water temperature to adjust to just the ideal cycle time and it will loosen any dried or tough  soil before any cycle eliminating the need for presoaking or pre-rinsing dishes. It is energy effiecient for year round energy and money saiving.  Available in white  stainless strees and black.

Lots of times I have tried to save money and unfortuately soon regretted it.  with this appliance you can have top of the line and save money.  No reqrets here. It is great looking and the stainless steel matches well with other kitchen appliance.  Now you can match your budget with style and quality.

Definite buy for this dishwasher

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

Bought this dishwasher about a year ago and love it.  Its quiet, and never leaves dishes dirty. Plenty of room inside the washer.  The interior of the dishwasher is built very sturdy and easy to clean.  My old dishwasher was so noisy that you could hear it throughout the house, however I can hardly hear this dishwasher in the next room.  My new home did not have GE appliances, so I am glad to have them back as I have always purchsed them in the past.  I would highly recommend this unit to anyone who wants an affordable choice for a dishwasher.  There are several cycles on the dishwasher that will ensure that everything from pots and pans to regular dishes and classes are able to be cleaned.  The stainless steel is easy to clean with only a regular stainless steel cleaners and stays shiny longer than my old unit.  Its also a very durable unit and the racks are of a good quality that should last a long time.

not worth the money

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

I normally like General electric products but will have to pass on this one. I would not take this product again even if it were free. I made the mistake of buying this one. From now on I will stick with General Electric for small electronics.This item is by no means quiet. It does not clean dishes properly at all. It rattles. It is not energy efficient at all as it says on its box. It uses approximately 125 gallons of water per load of dishes. I do not know about you but that is not energy efficient.This item can be found at a variety of appliance stores. It is not too expensive. It is rather affordable compared to other brands of dishwashers.These items can be costly to repair if they the need arises. NO matter where and how you places your dishes in it they do not get a proper cleaning. The machine leaves residue and streaks. I cannot bring myself to recommend this product to anyone. General Electric can do better than this.

GE GDWT260RSS Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher is one of a

from Athens, GA

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

i am a mom with a big family i have a birthday atl east once a month and with the in-laws staying near by i like to keep my house ready for guest the GE GDWT260RSS Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher  helps me do just that.its built in so its never out of place, youll never bump it with your hip and its it packe loads and gets them clean its better  then santas little helpers

A good value, efficient with great cleaning power

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about GE Built-in Dishwasher:

We purchased our dishwasher one month ago. Could have use a professional installer but we had just done some remodelling and were trying to save a buck. The installation wasn't all that difficult but I did have a little trouble locatiing some of the parts. They should put like bright yellow stickers to label them so they are easier to find like the pump and the exiting water valve. I'm also not an electrician, so the wiring was a little tricky. The dish washer works great though. Runs very quietly and I am impressed at how much room it has and how neatly it organizes the dishes. I really like the guage on the Jet Dry fluid thing. I never could tell before with our old washer when it was time to add more and being able to adjust the amount of finishing juice that it uses helps me save money. It seems like a very efficient appliance. Our energy bill didn't go up at all and we are doing dishes almost daily now where we were only doing dishes every 3 or 4 days before. Also saving money because we are actually using real plates and cups instead of paper ones that we used sop often before. We actually had a 4 quart crock pot, a skillet, a 9x13 glass baking dish (that the chicken enchaladas actually crusted to them) 10 plates, a dozen cups, all the prepperware (thats what we call the measuring cups, cutting knifes, and spoons we use to prepare dinner) and all our eating utensils in there. I was concerned about the skillet, plates, and glass dish because they hadn't been pre rinsed but 35 minutes later they came out as clean as I've ever seen them, and no residue on the glasses and silverware either. After seeing that I was very happy with our purchase. I do wish there was a steam cleaner after the rinse cycle to sanitize the dishes, that would make me feel 100% satisfied that my dishes were absolutely clean but over all for the money I think this is a wonderful bargain.