Other Coffee Makers:

Pros

Cons

great

Comments about GE 5-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

This coffee maker is a great space saver.It makes great coffee fast with a no mess feature which allows you to pick up the pot for 30 seconds at a time while the coffee is still brewing without the coffee dripping through.This feature is not just great for getting coffee as soon a possible without any mess but liquid under the pot is a breaking hazard for the pot and damages the warming plate functionally as well as making it look bad.Just right size to keep coffee warm without burning it.It seems to take way less coffee to brew a really rich pot super fast.Can be programmed in advance for next day brewing to wake up to.After the coffee is brewed it is kept warm for an hour.This is supposed to be a power saving function but who wants to have to remember to turn the pot off and when are you sure you do not want anymore,But if you leave it on all day the coffee evaporates and you can crack your pot,so this is a good feature and there is no disadvantage since coffee warmed any long would burn anyway.

Less than satisfactory

Comments about GE 5-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

This particular model tends to leak coffee everywhere. The only thin good about it is the filter and that you don't need paper filters in order to filter the coffee. It tends to gets clogged and is tough to clean.

Brew Performance
The brew performance is so so.

Very tough to clean and is very messy.

Easy to use and operate.

Very simple design and very portable.

Somewhat durable despite obvious flaws.

• Brew Performance:

Good coffee pot and great size

Comments about GE 5-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

I had this coffee pot for three years and it was a great coffee pot overall. When it got older, it started to have a few problems, but it took several years for it to have any problems. The reusable filter in this coffee pot was great, we never had coffe grounds in our coffee which I appreciate a lot. This little pot is also a wonderful size! It is small and holds just enough for two people to have a cup of coffee. It is great when you have a small kitchen.

Brew Performance
When I first bought this coffee pot, it brewed very quickly which meant there were no problems if several people wanted coffee. I would just brew multiple pots, but as it got older (think three years) it started brewing really slowly. It was taking almost 45 minutes to brew one pot and we were cleaning it periodically.

Very easy to clean. Usually I run vinegar and water through it to clean it.

Very easy to use. Great buttons and clear labels. This coffee pot is wonderfully simple but advanced enough to give you a cup of coffee right when you want it in the morning.

Great, simple buttons and simple design made this a great coffee pot. Also, it is small and compact which makes it really convenient.

The lid broke probably after about two years and it continued to get worse as we continued to use it. I was surprised that it broke because it felt like a durable plastic. However, it did last several years without a problem.

Great for guests!

Comments about GE 5-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

We got this as a gift and while neither my husband or I drink coffee, it has been great to have when there are guests over. I think it's probably better for this type of use rather than an avid everyday coffee drinker. It make enough to where guests can have a couple cups of coffee without too much waste, and while it's not a fancy single-serve, it does the job just fine. It is very easy to clean and it is compact for storage purposes. It's been very handy.

• Brew Performance:

Faithful little coffee pot!

from Warren, OH

Comments about GE 5-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

Since my husband doesn't drink coffee, and I cut back to just 1-2 cups a day, our 12c. coffee pot became too bulky for our small kitchen. My husband surprised me with this coffee pot last year, and I've loved it. It is very streamlined and takes up little space on my kitchen counter. I love the programmable feature that lets me set a delay brew time. With two toddlers, I love mornings when I wake up and my coffee was already made! The reusable filter feature has also been a favorite, because I don't have to remember to buy filters anymore. And it cleans very well. If you need just a small pot of good coffee, this is a great buy for the price!

• Brew Performance:

great for starter however poor durabiltiy

from Denison, TX

Comments about GE 5-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

was fairly inexpensive and easy to clean but quit working after 5 months and we didn't even use it all the time

Brew Performance
very typical, nothing special and didn't keep coffee very hot afterwards

easy to clean with the reusable filter

nothing special however having the timer was nice

good design but poor performance

only lasted 5 months even and we didn't even use it everyday