Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
GE
GE 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher GLD6860NSS

GE 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher GLD6860NSS

GE GLD6860NSS 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher works pretty well.

from Stockton, CA

Comments about GE 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher GLD6860NSS:

The GE GLD6860NSS 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher works pretty well, at least, when I used it to wash the dishes. I actually have fun doing dishes by hand, or using a dishwasher. When I need a break, this diswasher does the job. It is fun to use and very easy to load. It seems like when I start loading the dishwasher with dishes, before I know it, a few minutes later I'm done. I think it has a lot of room for as many dishes you want to load in it, within reason of course. I don't have to load the dishes in a way that might cause some of the dishes to break, and that can happen if a dishwasher doesn't have enough space inside it. I like the sound of this dishwasher as well, because it's not too loud. The size of it is almost perfect, it's a little on the larger side to me, but it's not too big. I like the design of it, as I find it "tres chic", although, it's "not" unique. Very few dishwashing machines are unique looking. Anyway, it's a little more than I like to pay, but it will get your dishes clean. It doesn't let the dishwashing detergent cake up, like some diswashers can. I give the "The GE GLD6860NSS 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher" a "7" on a scale of "1-10". If you want clean dishes, then you should give this one a try.

• Noise Level: