Other Microwave Ovens:
Countertop Microwaves
GE
JES2051SNSS
GE 2.0 cu. ft. Countertop 1200 Watt Microwave

Summary

GE 2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven comes with sensor cooking controls. It automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results.Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting. And control lockout provides peace of mind by locking the oven and preventing accidental activation.

GE 2.0 cu. ft. Countertop 1200 Watt Microwave

Pros

Cons

Good Choice

Pros

Cons

Comments about GE 2.0 cu. ft. Countertop 1200 Watt Microwave:

THE MAIN plus point would be its large space to handle multiple bowls at a time.I put rice and veggies the same time., and it is perfect. The One touch controls add a high value for the extra timing and everything.Defrosting of my ice cream is also good :) .I would recommend this option.

Works Great!

from Terre Haute, IN

Comments about GE 2.0 cu. ft. Countertop 1200 Watt Microwave:

I am very pleased with this microwave. We had to purchase this after my younger sister accidentally caught our other GE microwave on fire! We had loved that microwave too, but the model had been discontinued. I was a little nervous to purchase another GE after reading several negative reviews online. Since, we had liked the setup and style of the old one we went ahead and gave this one a shot and I am glad that we did. We have used it for almost 3 years now and have had no problems with it. We love the shortcut buttons, and have found them very useful when the kids want to microwave something, because they can do it by them self and quite easily. It gets used daily and can get rather messy at times, but it cleans up really quickly. It still looks brand new after several years of abuse:) I would definitely recommend this microwave, it is a great size, is very easy to use, cleans up quickly and holds up well.

• Settings/Features:

A way to reheat meals evenly

Comments about GE 2.0 cu. ft. Countertop 1200 Watt Microwave:

I really enjoy this microwave oven. I have no complaints about this microwave oven. I really like that the microwave is very spacious. The microwave is big enough that it could heat up a 13X9 baking dish if you needed to. It is very efficient and heats food evenly. One cool characteristic is that it has a one touch minute button for easy convenient reheat of leftovers. The microwave does have a defrost setting as well as a popcorn button. It has the black and silver to create a very modern look to it to match the contemporary theme. I would highly recommend this microwave oven to anyone looking to find the best bang for their buck.

• Settings/Features:

Overall this is a pretty good microwave

from Port Lavaca, TX

Comments about GE 2.0 cu. ft. Countertop 1200 Watt Microwave:

I had the first microwave like this for about two years before it burned up. I was trying to air pop some popcorn and may have cooked the pop corn too long but not really sure because the popcorn didn't burn but the microwave did, and quit working. I exchanged the microwave for the same exact one and haven't had any problems with it. I really like this microwave. It heats pretty quickly and has enough room to heat a 13x9 baking dish. It is also pretty tall. On the flip side, it does take up quite a bit of space so if you don't have alot of room, this may not be the one for you. It is very easy to use and clean.

I have absolutely no complaints!

Settings/Features
        The only problem I have with the timer is that you can't run it and have something heating/thawing at the same time.

Very easy to clean!

I especially like the convenience if the one touch minute button.

Not sure if it was the microwave or me that caused the first one to burn up.

It is pretty big but offers alot of room