Other Microwave Ovens:
GE 1150 Watt 1.4 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

GE 1150 Watt 1.4 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

Fancy Yet Economical!

Comments about GE 1150 Watt 1.4 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

We got this microwave at a discount store, a few years back. We did not pay a lot for it, but it is quite powerful, and really makes a person lazy.You can push a single button for most commands, and it cooks quite evenly.

I have always had a problem with microwave popcorn, but this microwave has a popcorn button that pops popcorn, without burning it. That is a feat I have only rarely been able to accomplish in the past.

I love the features of the GE:1150 Watt 1.4 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven. It even has a timer that I can use when I am cooking something in my regular oven. The many features, have spoiled me.

This is pretty standard for any microwave. I have to admit, one of my least favorite things to do, is clean a microwave.

This is the best part! It takes so much of the work out of it. For instance, if I want to thaw out meat, all I have to do is punch in the weight, and this microwave senses how long it needs to cook. It even beeps to tell you to turn it over.

This microwave has lasted us many years, and it has withstood a rambunctious child who did some unconventional things with it.

• Settings/Features: