Other Microwave Ovens:
Countertop Microwaves
GE 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Convection Microwave Oven

GE 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Convection Microwave Oven

Good microwave for the money

Comments about GE 1.5 cu. ft. Countertop Convection Microwave Oven:

I purchased this microwave for use in my new apartment. I live by myself so I needed something that was functional but did not need a huge capacity or something on the higher end of the market so this was a good balance of function and price-effectiveness.

This is not the most powerful microwave that I have used but it is also not weak. It takes an average amount of time to hear up most things and I haven't had any issues over the past few months.

It is a little confusing to program is to different power settings but I think that is more because I did not read the direction manual and tried to figure everything out on my own.

I try to cover my food when I microwave it so it doesn't need to be cleaned very often. You can take the center plate out and clean it on its own.

I have complaints on the ease of use except for what I mentioned earlier about programming with different intensities but it comes with an instruction manual so I'm sure that would answer all of the questions.

I haven't had to move it very much so I'm not sure how durable I can say that this product is but so far it has stood up well to light/average use.

It has a standard design. It doesn't look fancy by any means but it looks modern and it is functional.

• Settings/Features: