Other Flat Irons:
GA.MA
GA.MA Italy CP2 Ceramic Ion Flat Iron 1"

GA.MA Italy CP2 Ceramic Ion Flat Iron 1"

Best Flat Iron on the market

from Miami, FL

Comments about GA.MA Italy CP2 Ceramic Ion Flat Iron 1":

My mom gave me this iron for my birthday, I know it cost a lot but it was the only one that can make my hair looks nice without any trouble, I have crazy hair is not curls but is not as flat as I wanted I also have tons of hair so it gets tricky when I have to iron it.

This flat Iron is different from many of the irons I had had because it doesn't have a temperature control but this doesn't mean it would burn your hair or is not hot enough to make your hair flat, with the other the main problem I had was the waiting time until it was hot, this one is very quick, you can use it right after you plug it and it will give a very shinny finish because it has the CERAMIC-ION, it means Ions that  will keep the frizz out. no more frizzy crazy hair.

It has a  1 Year limited warranty but there was no need to use it, mine is 2 years old and still work as new.

the only cons I can tell about it is that sometimes the hair gets stuck between the ceramic and the plastic part but that happens with almost every flat iron if you are not care full enough.

GA.MA Italy CP2 Ceramic Ion Flat Iron 1"will leave it flat

from Junction City, AR

Comments about GA.MA Italy CP2 Ceramic Ion Flat Iron 1":

I decided to review this product because i have not seen this brand around here (USA )but to purchase on-line i have use this brand of flat iron since i am 14 it is been almost 10 years and have try other brands but there is no other like it .

Every time i travel to see my mom i get a newer model if i can there are no cheap but nothing in the market for 100 or under compares to it This brand is originated in Italy is what they call the choice of professionals .You can go to a party sweat and your hair will stay flat is amazing plus will give a very shinny finish the CERAMIC-ION coating will keep the frizz out .

I could not live without this mine works with 220 but the ones you can get here will work with 110 it has Swivel cord with built in ring for hanging (easy storage)you can drop this little beauty and will not break this a sturdy make yet very lightweight flat iron .

It was a  1 Year limited warranty wich i can assure you you will never use i have not been able to break one of this i gave them up first when i get a new one and give it t someone in the family if you are a person with very coarse hair and cant find a flat iron to do the job this is your choice !!!