View more laptops

Fujitsu Lifebook A1130 Notebook

Love my Fujitsu

from Plainfield, IN

Comments about Fujitsu Lifebook A1130 Notebook:

- Perfect companion for international travellers, comes with power adapter that is suitable for both 110 and 220 (up to 240)V/ All you will need is new cord ot adapret that fits in European outlets.

- I use it for almost a year and so far never had problems. Everything runs fine, no problems setting wireless network. Not once it got me frustrated :)

- Bult in camera and mic so you can chat with your mom all you want!

- Spill resistant keyboard! So you can have your coffee. My 3year old actually tested it with milk. Thanks Heavens it really works :)

- I love clear and bright monitor, however a lot of glare outside.

- Comes with face cover (I have green one), which is nice, not only because it is "fun" but also because it protects computer from scratching.

- Three USB ports

- **MADE IN JAPAN**, let me repeat... **MADE IN JAPAN**! Melamine free, if you want to lick off spilled coffe LOL

- Great price, go ahead and compare to other brands with similar options.

*Cons: Battery life is  not that great(runs for about 1.5 hours if you watch movie with full volume), could use better speakers*. I don't know if they have better battery option, I never looked because I always us it plugged in. Additional speakers solve second issue. Overall I don't have a single regret about this notebook.