Other Digital Cameras:
Fujifilm
Fujifilm - Z10 Digital Camera

Fujifilm - Z10 Digital Camera

Fuji FinePix is a great small digital camera and easy to use!

from Monponsett, MA

Comments about Fujifilm - Z10 Digital Camera:

The Fuji FinePix camera is a great camera for someone that wants to take great pictures without hassle of having to learn complicated directions.  This one is pretty easy to use with lots of different settings and extras.  I love it!  Mine is green and it comes in many different colors, plus it is small so you can take it anywhere!

loving my Fuji Digital Camera!

from Lake Charles, LA

Comments about Fujifilm - Z10 Digital Camera:

This camera is very good. Its easy to use, and also slim and cute--just snap and shoot. It also comes in other colors other than the lime green--I have the burnt orange! The pictures come out very clear and vibrant. The screen is also a good size as well. I would recommend this camera to a friend.

love this camera!

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Fujifilm - Z10 Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera because I wanted one that was easy to use and took great pictures! Well I found it with this camera. 10 megapixels..easy to use, takes video too! Very reasonably priced! Took it on vacation with us..It is small, compast, and the video I took was great. Easy instructuions with the disc to use with your computer too!

Best Camera Ever

from North Easton, MA

Comments about Fujifilm - Z10 Digital Camera:

I have owned quite a few brands of digital cameras and must say none compared to my new favorite--fuji! I got a cute compact pink version and dont go anywhere without it! My friends call me the paparazzi, so you can imagine how much quality means to me. I reccommend this camera to everyone! Easy to use and great settings/features to help you shoot the perfect pic everytime!!

The Fuji Z5 and Z10 come in the COOLEST colors!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Fujifilm - Z10 Digital Camera:

Well, you would think someone like me is the perfect person to write a review on a FujiFilm product, especially a camera.  You see, I'm the former marketing manager for a FujiFilm company!  Yep.  And, I love the FujiFilm FinePix digital cameras.  My FujiFilm camera takes better quality photos than my hubby's Kodak which is big and heavy -- and too big for my handbag.  My FinePix fits comfortably into my clutch bag or pocket -- but I prefer to carry it in a bag dedicated to the camera.

There may be other brands out there for digital cameras, but I'll put my Fuji camera up against any of them -- plenty of bang for the buck.