Other Digital Cameras:
Fujifilm
Fujifilm - S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera

Fujifilm - S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera

Great camera with good zoom and good picture quality

from Columbus, OH

Pros

Cons

Comments about Fujifilm - S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera:

This camera came in handy while shooting my daughter playing sports. Indoor volleyball doesn't allow for a flash so the ISO 1600 was a life saver. Has sveral shooting modes including aperture priority and shutter priority. I was able to capture the bat hitting the ball in siftball games.

Great point & shoot camera!

from York, PA

Comments about Fujifilm - S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera:

This is my second Fujifilm Finepix camera.  The first one I wore out I used so much.  The picture quality speaks for itself - when you say a picture is worth a thousand words, it's true when you're looking to compare cameras.  You've gotta get to a store and take pictures to see for yourself the quality.  All the specs in the world doesn't always make the difference like seeing the quality for yourself.

The best features of my camera are the quick and easy to access settings (like for low light or sports shot).  Auto is pretty much what I use but the other options are at my fingertips if I need to access them quickly.  The zoom is what I need.

One of the things I don't like about the camera is it's size - it's not the most portable sized camera out there.  But quality to me makes up for that inconvenience.

The camera is very easy to use once you are familiar with all the functions.  It's proven to be good for me.

The Fuji FinePix S5200 Zoom Digital camera is Great!

from Montoursville, PA

Comments about Fujifilm - S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera:

**The Fuji - FinePix S5200 10x Zoom Digital Camera w/ 5.1 mega-pixel is great for professional and every day use. The menu's are easy to locate and use.  You can use the auto settings or choose your own.  I love this camera and have used it on many occasions at my children's school for school book photos.   I've also taken Senior pictures. I'm also very happy with the video clip feature. I have never been disappointed in this camera. It's a great camera for when you more than just a point and shoot or when you are just starting to try for more professional photos.**

The S8500fd is a great camera

from Port Orchard, WA

Comments about Fujifilm - S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera:

This is a wonderful camera.  It can be used as point and shoot or you can make manual adjustments.  With 18X optical zoom and 3 X digital zoom I can get good shots of my pet Prairie Dogs and the many birds that visit our feeder.

Fabulous image quality and simple to use!

from Buchanan, GA

Comments about Fujifilm - S5200 / S5600 Digital Camera:

I purchased my Fuji as my second digital. The first was a Kodak Easy Share and it was ok but I was never overly pleased with it. The Fuji has just blown me away with the endless capabilities it offers as well as it's ease of use! Picture quality is fantastic and is every bit as good as my husbands expensive film camera that he uses for professional shots at weddings and such. I would highly recommend this camera to anyone who wishes to have consitant quality shots in almost all situations with ease of use. I could not be more pleased with it and the photos I took on my vacation to Cades Cove and Biltmore House speak for themselves. Check them out!