Other Digital Cameras:
Fujifilm
Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera

Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera

Great little camera!

I have had this camera for a little over a year now and so far I have been fairly impressed with the Fujifilm J10 digital camera. Looks-wise it is a fairly decent looking unit (I have the black one, not the silver one pictured here). The body is shiny and glossy, but it is fairly easy to leave fingerprints over the body. Not a big con, but one in a matte finish would have been nice. I had only used Canon cameras before I got this unit and performance wise this camera is almost on par. In good light conditions, it takes excellent pictures, crisp and vivid. In low light conditions, the performance isn't bad, but obviously this little guy can only bump up the ISO so much. Flash performance is on par with other small cameras I have used, not too underpowered nor too over powering. There's a face detection feature which works fairly well. I don't use the movie mode too often, but the quality is not bad at all especially in good lighting conditions. Overall it's not as fancy as some of the newer models today (Fujifilm has some sort of image stabilization, but I believe that is done in software not optically), but considering the price it is a very good value for money.

Inexpensive camera for all-purpose use

It is a good camera that produces good quality pictures and can be easily used by anyone who wants to take pictures or videos without demanding high-quality results.

The...Read complete review

Image Quality
The quality of images is just fine. If you want higher level results - get another camera

Camera is working good. After a year of use we experienced some problems with the movements of lenses.

Very simple functions and easy to use by anyone.

Not very durable. Some issues with lenses and battery compartment started after about 7-8 months of operation.

Battery Life
The battery is enough to last for 5-8 hours depending on the quality of images you like

Portability
Very portable. You can simply carry it in your pocket.

Inexpensive camera for all-purpose use

from New York, NY

Image Quality

Very simple functions and easy to use by anyone.

Battery Life

Portability
Very portable. You can simply carry it in your pocket.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

PERFECT GIFT

Comments about Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera:

LET ME TELL YOU! This camera is the best camera I have ever had. It is so light weight, compact, and versatile. I had to change the batteries after 3 months of use. It was bought for my sister to use for her new baby, however I have become the photographer.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Great Compact Camera

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera:

This camera does the job of taking pictures. The camera may be small but it packs the essential features to take great pictures. The camera turns on and off instantly. The camera comes with a dedicated rechargable battery pack that can be charged using the included AC adapter. It is easy to use, once you open the box and read the simple instructions, you are on your way to taking quality snapshots. You do not have wait for the flash to recharge after flash is used to take a picture. The flash instantly recharges and this allows you to continue to take one picture after another. The camera uses SD cards which is quite universal today. It can read SDHC which means you are able to expand the memory up to 16GB. I'm able to take on average about 200 pictures with flash enabled with one full charge of battery. The camera can be mounted on any tripod.

Great little camera!

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera:

Pictures are worth more than this price tag

from Flossmoor, IL

Comments about Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera:

I recently bought this camera as a recplacement to a panasonic that stopped working.  i take tons of pictures, just like most people, ranging from bars, friends house's, partys, concerts, etc...

The first thing I fell in love with upon taking this camera out of the box, are all the picture settings.  My sister just had a baby around the same time i bought the camera, and the baby setting took the BEST pictures of her.

I've since used the all the settings for their intended purpose and can honestly say, that this is the best point and shoot camera i have ever owned. i currently own two canon rebel xt's, kodak, sony cybershot, and canon powershot and i find myself grabbing this everytime i leave. I would say that the clarity outside is way better than inside, but for the money, the ISO is very tolerable and with the flash on, its all good.

for the money, this is the best camera you can buy.

This Fuji is the best ive ever owned!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera:

Ive been through several digital cameras in the last 5 years. I purchased the Fuji in November 2009 after seeing it in an ad for Black Friday. I read the reviews and decided it was a good choice. Good is an understatement! This camera is easy to use, perfect size, and takes excellent pictures! I never have blurry pictures (I have kids who are always moving!) or pictures with red eyes. Relatively quick at snapping multiple shots in a row. Has the option of setting your settings manualy ( I have not done this as of yet) and changing from color to black and white. Printed pictures always come out bright and quite true to color.

Charging is super easy and fast. Just plugs in and is charged within a couple of hours. I do wish it had the option of using batteries, but at the same time my past cameras used batteries and they were always going dead.

I definitely reccomend this point and shoot digital camera!

great camera for the price

from Oologah, OK

Comments about Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera:

I purchased the Fujifilm Finepix J10 8.2 megapixel digital camera almost two years ago and it has been a handy and reliable tool to have around the house. The pictures turn out crisp and colorful, and I love the video feature. It is very easy to use, and the menus are easy to navigate. I love the different options and modes it offers, such as flash on, off, or automatic, and different shooting modes, such as ndoor, outdoor, and even a baby mode! I love that it came with a rechargeable battery AND extra battery and battery charger! I always have the extra battery charged and ready to go. The only problem I have had with the Fujifilm Finepix J10 is that sometimes an occasional picture will be halfway cut off or blank, but otherwise I have no complaints. The Fujifilm Finepix J10 is small, compact and durable. The camera  zooms nicely and easily and always takes good quality pictures. It's a great value.

This is a great little camera.

from White Salmon, WA

Comments about Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera:

This camera takes wonderful pictures and videos. It is very versitile with a full range of settings, from inside to landscape. It even has a setting for sunsets so that you get just the right light. The pictures are clear and the color is sharp.

Fits right into your pocket or purse

from Concrete, WA

Comments about Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera:

I had a big camera with lots of buttons on it took great pictures but you had to change all the settings for different types of pictures and so everytime I was trying to take a picture the child or scene I was trying to capture in a great shot was done and over with and if I barely shhok at all the beautiful picture would be so blurry so I kept saying I wanted a picture I could snap and be done with so I looked t all different stores and places and finally found this great little black Fujifilm Finepix J10 and I can snap snap get smiles and the kids running funny faces all on this little camera that cost alot less then the big camera I had so I carry it every place because its so easy to pop in my purse or pocket also has a recharchable battery and that is a big plus for us we never have money to keep buying batteries so go get yourself one today you will not regret it at all.

Great affordable little camera!

from Abington, MA

Comments about Fujifilm - J10 Digital Camera:

After my last digital camera bit the dust (because I dropped it - again!), I was in the market for a low-cost camera that would take good photos, decent videos and not break my bank. I found all of that and more with this little camera. From the moment I took it out of the box, I fell in love. It is lightweight and turns on super-fast! The rechargeable battery typically lasts us an entire week. It's easy to upload photos to my computer and comes preloaded with nearly 1 dozen shooting methods. I got more than my money's worth with this little beauty! If you are looking for an affordable camera that gets the job done - you must look into this!